Update 1.04 has arrived for MotoGP 21 and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
On PS4 the version number is 1.04, while on PS5 it is 1.006.000. On Xbox One the update number is 126.96.36.199, while on Xbox Series X/S it is 188.8.131.52. The update is also available now on PC via Steam or Epic Games.
The main focus of today's patch is to update the game to ensure it is in line with the current 2022 season. This means that all bikes and riders must be up to date with the real sport.
There are also a ton of tweaks done to the game's career mode. The update also contains minor fixes which should be resolved with the patch installed. Anyway, you can read the full patch notes below.
MotoGP 21 Update 1.04 Patch Notes
- Changeable camera angle added
- Updated MotoGP™ riders and bikes for 2022 season
- New Driving Aid: Autodrive for Long Lap Penalty
- Added 3 new models for custom costumes
- Career Mode: Re-tuning the skill of junior team riders
- Career mode: Re-adjustment of the progression values of the riders of the Junior team
- Career Mode: Re-tuned the reliability of Junior team riders
- Several fixes on neural AI
- Minor fixes
You can check the official site for more details about today's update. MotoGP 21 is available now on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PS4 and Xbox One.
– This article was last updated on: May 18, 2022
GAME DEALSGet Twitch Prime for free now and get in-game items, rewards and free games