A patch for e1.6.5 update has arrived for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord, and here's a list of all the changes and fixes added with this patch. This patch for the e1.6.5 update brings a lot of changes to weapons and the game economy, so be prepared to change up your strategy in multiplayer. Here's everything new with Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord update e.1.6.5 hotfix.
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord e1.6.5 Patch Notes
- Fixed a crash that occurred when bartering for safe passage.
- Fixed a bug that caused the incorrect location for captive heroes to be displayed in the Kingdom-Diplomacy War tab.
- Fixed a bug that caused the steel nose cap to be replaced with the default brigand helmet.
- Adjusted some perk names and descriptions.
- Reduced the cost of many heavy infantry classes for TDM and Siege by 10 gold.
- Reworked many class perks, weapons, and attributes. Notable examples:
- Vlandia Sergeant: Armor 41 -> 45, new perk shield "Shieldwall" (captain mode only).
- Sturgian Warrior: Got a default shield.
- Decreased javelin damage multiplier against shields from 75% to 25%.
- Increased damage of all low tier bows and crossbows.
- Decreased the damage of all high tier bows and crossbows.
- All melee-focused Archer perks now reduce aiming penalty or increase overall speed while moving.
- Accuracy benefits for archers now only apply on foot (except for Khuzait).
- Added a half-bard version to all heavy cavalry classes.
- Reduced the weight of full bards, making your warhorses more responsive to dashes.
- Added a default shield to most light cavalry classes.
- Bow and arrow perks now grant accuracy bonuses.
- Reworked many Spear and Cavalry Spear perks.
- Reduced the cost of many heavy infantry classes for TDM and Siege by 50 gold.
- Increased skirmish mode prices for most light cavalry classes.
- Vanguard: Cost 130 -> 140.
- Courier: Cost 130 -> 140.
- Bedouin: renamed Jawwal (to fit the single player campaign tradition), cost 130 -> 140.
- Raider: Cost 130 -> 140.
- Mounted Warrior: Cost 140 -> 150.
This time, Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord received significant changes to the game's multiplayer mode. Infantry received some cost changes when it comes to TDM and Siege. Along with these changes, many class perks, weapons, and attributes have been reworked. The cavalry and ranged classes have also had some changes in their prices, damage, and even perks, so players will have to adapt to these changes. The developers also fixed a few bugs causing crashes and more, so the game stability should be much better.
The e1.6.5 update brought a lot of changes to the game, so if you haven't read them yet, check out our article and get all the details.
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord is available now on PC. For more information on this update, visit the Official Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Site.