Update 01.007.000 has arrived for NBA 2K22, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
2K Sports has now released a pretty big patch today for NBA 2K22. According to 2K Sports, this patch should be available on all platforms, including current-gen and previous-gen hardware.
If you're playing the PS5 version of the game, the patch number is 01.007.000. However, the patch number will vary depending on the platform you are playing on.
Several new scans have been made of NBA players. This helps ensure that player models are up-to-date and true to life.
Several improvements have also been made to the MyCAREER mode of the game. As well as some changes to MyTEAM. You can read the full patch notes below.
NBA 01.007.000K2 Update 22 Patch Notes (PS5 & Xbox Series X/S)
- Ongoing stability and performance improvements have improved the overall experience.
- Fixed an issue where some Kendrick Perkins videos were not available, preventing completion of related quests.
- Fixed an issue with The Game music quest line that could prevent it from completing.
- Fixed an issue with some development coach quests in the NBA not starting and related stats not being tracked correctly.
- Quests related to Personal Mark levels will now correctly track before reaching the NBA.
- Improvements to the draft stock system in MyCAREER to better reflect your status.
- Addressed a hang that could occur when changing badge loadouts while shooting in the city.
- Fixed an issue where some players would briefly appear invisible while driving vehicles in the city.
- Addressed a reported issue with invites after completing a Team Pro-Am game.
- Made various improvements to UI elements across all modes to improve the overall experience.
- Fixed a rare disconnection issue in Play With Friends W Online games.
The following players and coaches have received new scans and/or general likeness updates (as noted):
- Jalen Suggs (new analysis)
- Evan Mobley (new analysis)
- Josh Giddey (new analysis)
- Jonathan Kuminga (new analysis)
- Franz Wagner (new scan)
- Davion Mitchell (new scan)
- James Bouknight (new scan)
- Moses Moody (new scan)
- Cameron Thomas (new analysis)
- Sabrina Ionescu (new analysis)
- Lexie Brown (new analysis)
- Emma Cannon (new scan)
- Kahleah Copper (new analysis)
- Arella Guirantes (new analysis)
- Ruthy Hebard (new analysis)
- Teaira McCowan (new analysis)
- Astou Ndour (new scan)
- Aaliyah Wilson (new analysis)
- James lebron
- Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Paul George
- Evan Fournier
- John Collins
- Stephen Curry
- Larry Drew
- Joe harris
- Richaun Holmes
- Rodney Hood
- lauren sound
- Steve Kerr
- Pete maravich
- Kenyon Martin
- Jabari Parks
- Noelle Quinn
- Bryant Reeves
- Sheryl Swoops
- Anderson Varejao
- Derrick White
- Cody zeller
- Injuries have been disabled in MyTEAM draft games.
- Applied shoes and badges should now work correctly in Domination and Challenge games.
- Fixed a hang that could occur when calling a game in Triple Threat games.
- Players are no longer required to use layup time in MyTEAM draft matches.
The following information was taken from the official NBA 2K site. NBA 2K22 is available now on PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch platforms.