New Pokémon Snap features another of the original bird Pokémon from the Kanto region, dodrio. A very special creature for sure, Dodrio has three heads that act independently of each other, adding more flair to his already quirky nature. A very fast runner you need to be on the lookout for, if you want to capture all of his special moments on camera. See below for more information on how to do just that.
How to take a photo of each behavior of Dodrio in New Pokémon Snap
1 – star
- Just take a simple photo of a passing Dodrio, and you should be good to go.
2 – star
- In the natural park of Florio (day) you reach a point before the bridge where Taillow are resting in front of you. You have to be quick here, because after getting close to them, a Dodrios jumps from your left in the same spot, scaring them and looking around suspiciously. If you catch it just before it lands, or after it lands on its feet, while looking around, you'll get a 2 star rating.
3 – star
- Throw some Fluffruits in front of a Dodrio. He'll probably pick one up and start eating it. Meanwhile, take the screenshot to get your 3 star photo.
4 – star
- Throw an Illumina Orb at a Dodrio and it will jump right up, moving its legs like crazy. Capture her stunning mid-flight pose to get the 4-star rating you need. I did it during the night in the natural park of Florio only, but it is not known if it is the only time he will act like that.
* Please note that as you increase your Research Level at each stage, you may encounter different Pokémon behaviors in New Pokémon Snap. If you can't seem to find the exact moment for the one you're looking for, it could be because of this. Keep taking photos at a specific stage, to unlock all research levels of it and complete your Photodex.
New Pokémon Snap is available on Nintendo Switch. For more content on the game, be sure to check out our guides here.
GAME DEALSGet Twitch Prime for free now and get in-game items, rewards and free games