Mégane is truly a sight to behold New Pokémon Snap, as it is the first Illumina Pokémon you encounter. He has the signature bluish aura of the Illumina phenomenon, and considering Meganium's size, that makes him magnificent. You can even treat him as the first “boss” of the game, having his own specific scene linked to him and you practically have to shoot him alone, without any other obstacles. You revisit the Illumina spot which can be found multiple times to get it all, so let's see below what the requirements are to fulfill its Photodex entry.
How to Take a Photo of Every Meganium Behavior in New Pokémon Snap
1 – star
- Take any photo of Meganium to meet the requirements for a star.
2 – star
- Once Meganium interacts with any Crystal Flower in the area and gets the Illumina effect, it will start growling happily. Capture this moment for the 2 star image.
3 – star
- Sometimes Meganium stops walking and looks around as if looking for something. Take a screenshot exactly when it spins around its head, both left and right.
4 – star
- Unfortunately, I'm not sure what exactly triggers this behavior, as it has happened to me on several occasions, but randomly. What you need to do is capture Meganium when he roams the land in glee. He does this when you approach the last part of the area and he sometimes runs around the large tree there. To avoid spoilers, you can actually interact with this tree in certain ways, but that doesn't have to do with the 4-star requirement. Play with it to see for yourself what you can find.
* Please note that as you increase your Research Level at each stage, you may encounter different Pokémon behaviors in New Pokémon Snap. If you can't seem to find the exact moment for the one you're looking for, it could be because of this. Keep taking photos at a specific stage, to unlock all research levels of it and complete your Photodex.
New Pokémon Snap is available on Nintendo Switch. For more content on the game, be sure to check out our guides here.
GAME DEALSGet Twitch Prime for free now and get in-game items, rewards and free games