torterra seems like a sleeping guy New Pokemon Snap, as most encounters with one end up watching them yawn and have sweet dreams. Not a big surprise though, as he literally has an overgrown tree on his back. Who knows how heavy it is and how tiring it is for the gentle giant. Anyway, this Pokemon monster can be found in Florio Natural Park mostly at night, so let's see below how you can collect all of its unique moments.
How to Take a Photo of Every Torterra Behavior in New Pokémon Snap
1 – star
- A simple image of Torterra would suffice for this one, so just capture her as she walks through the field or sleeps peacefully.
2 – star
- Hit him with a Fluffruit and the moment he gets startled, take the shot.
3 – star
- At the very end of Florio Natural Park (night) you will notice a dormant Torterra with a Scorbunny above. When you're close, take a side shot without waking them up, as the Scorbunny is visible enough to earn the 3-star rating.
4 – star
- At any sleeping Torterra you come across, throw a Fluffruit in an attempt to wake them up. Upon opening their eyes, after a second or two they begin to yawn. This is the exact moment you need to take a screenshot and earn your 4 star photo.
* Please note that as you increase your Research Level at each stage, you may encounter different Pokémon behaviors in New Pokémon Snap. If you can't seem to find the exact moment for the one you're looking for, it could be because of this. Keep taking photos at a specific stage, to unlock all research levels of it and complete your Photodex.
New Pokémon Snap is available on Nintendo Switch. For more content on the game, be sure to check out our guides here.
GAME DEALSGet Twitch Prime for free now and get in-game items, rewards and free games