Update 1.07 has arrived for Oddworld: Soul Storm and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Oddworld: Soulstorm only released earlier this month, but many post-launch updates have already been released for the game. Today's patch is version number 1.07 on PS4 and the number version 01.070.000 if you have the PS5 copy of the game.
This new update brings even more game improvements. As we speak, the game developers are already hard at work on patch 1.08. Anyway, you can read today's patch notes written below.
Oddworld: Soulstorm Update 1.07 Patch Notes
- Mudokons now throw given items at Sligs after dying and reloading a save
- Slig AI improvements
- Spend stats can now be upgraded on repeated playthroughs
- Fixed control locking in levels with lots of flares
- Door interaction now takes priority over pickpocketing
- Mudokon followers will follow Abe no matter how far Abe shoots from it
- Restarting the level from the Pause menu now has a confirmation step
- Fixed the saw blade getting stuck in the down position in Necrum which blocked progression
- The Good Ending video will now play when the conditions are met
- Explosions now explode more reliably
- Healed Mudokon followers no longer show the prompt to be healed a second time when hit by Sligs.
- Removed the option to advance to the next level from the End of Level Summary screen in Level Select Mode. It was a bug, level select mode is supposed to be standalone levels!
- Changed cover in the airship level to make it easier to avoid getting hit
- Rebalanced Slig Mama to make it easier to complete the Hijack the Train level.
- Changed the counter for salvageable Mudokons in Ruins so that it now displays the correct number of 200.
- The game will no longer crash when run on systems set to Arabic.
The game is available now for you to play on PC, PS5, and PS4. To learn more about today's patch, you can head over to the official site for more details.
GAME DEALSGet Twitch Prime for free now and get in-game items, rewards and free games