Update 1.80 has arrived for Path of exile and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch
While no new content was released for Path of Exile today, a ton of fixes and improvements have been made to the base game itself. The update version is 1.80 on PS4, although the patch is officially known as 3.14.1c.
The update should now be available for the PC version of the game and should also be rolling out to PS4 and Xbox One. A previous patch for the game was already released on May 3, 2022. A few small fixes were also added.
You can check out the full patch notes below.
Path of Exile Update 1.80 Patch Notes
General fixes and improvements
- Clarified that Gathering crafting that turns a unique item into a random unique weapon can also change the item into a random unique quiver. This is purely a description change.
- Fixed an oversight where Hateforge's unique gloves were incorrectly applying to skills supported by totems, traps, and mines, allowing Vaal skills to be used freely without cost or limit. We are currently trying to find a solution to allow these gloves to work again with traps and mines, if possible.
- Fixed a bug with the Elementalist's Bastion of Elements notable Ascendant passive skill where Primal Aegis would not reapply if you died in an area.
- Fixed a bug with Mahuxotl's Machination's unique shield where Eternal Sacrifice could sometimes not trigger when reaching full energy shield.
- Fixed a bug where the Ice Storm skill granted by The Whispering Ice unique staff could not be supported by Arcanist Brand.
- Fixed a bug where the skill Gluttony of Elements granted by the Blood of Corruption unique amulet was not healing you and nearby allies when taking elemental damage.
- Fixed a bug where the Herald of Agony being supported by Arrogance could prevent the summoned Crawler of Agony from attacking.
- Fixed a bug where the “Defeat the Trialmaster while affected by Trialmaster's Tether and without any player being hit by Trialmaster's Heart” challenge would still complete when the conditions were met.
- Fixed a bug where players in a party that were no longer in an active encounter with Ultimatum could still be affected by Ruin.
- Fixed a bug with the Restless Ground III modifier in Ultimatum encounters where monsters resurrected due to Phantasms could not apply Ruin.
- Fixed a bug where small “Extra Sample Rewards” nodes in Valdo’s Atlas of Rest passive tree could sometimes provide fewer additional samples with rewards than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the Wasted Prosperity divination card did not count towards the “Unique Card” reward criteria in the “Return Divination Cards” challenge.
- Fixed a bug where Tormented Spirits could possess Alva in the Temple of Atzoatl.
- Fixed a bug where Tormented Spirits could possess Conquerors during their portal animation in Conqueror-influenced maps.
- Fixed a flickering issue with some Sirus, Awakener of Worlds skills.
- Fixed a bug where quality items in your stash could not be filtered using the “+” character.
- Fixed a visual bug where an incorrect amount of Voltaxic Sulphite could be displayed as a reward at the end of a map if you had the atlas passive skill Sulphite Infusion allocated.
- Fixed a visual bug where minion health bars were slightly misaligned.
- Fixed a visual bug where Delirium Mist was not covering water areas in Syndrome Camp.
- Fixed an instance crash.
Microtransaction fixes and improvements
- Fixed a bug where the Bleached Skull Helmet microtransaction was causing an unintended glowing eyes effect.
- Fixed a bug where Ethercraft Weapon Effect microtransactions were not applying correctly to the Steam Weapons microtransaction.
- Fixed a bug where the Innocence character effect microtransaction could sometimes produce an unintended trail.
- Fixed a bug where the invisible buff effect microtransaction was not working properly with Petrified Blood.
- Fixed a bug where the Lightbringer weapon effect microtransaction was not applying correctly to two-handed axes and maces.
- Fixed a bug where the Nightfall Weapon Effect microtransaction could temporarily lose its effect when used with the Nightfall Flame Dash microtransaction.
- Fixed a bug where the Vanguard Apparition Effect microtransaction was causing an unintended distortion effect.
- Fixed a visual bug that could occur if you gained Fanaticism while wearing the Black Body Armor microtransaction.
- Fixed a visual bug that could occur when using Crackling Lance with the Stormcaller Gloves microtransaction.
- Fixed a clipping issue with the Merchant Cloak microtransaction.
- Increased in-game cursor size.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.14.1c primarily affecting players on Windows 7 and 8 where the client would crash or freeze on startup.
3.14.1c Hotfix 2:
- Fixed a bug primarily affecting players on Windows 7 and 8 where the client could freeze when using a non-default cursor.
To know more about this particular update, you can visit the official forums. Path of Exile is available now on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
– This article was last updated on: May 12, 2022
GAME DEALSGet Twitch Prime for free now and get in-game items, rewards and free games