Update 3.13.2 has arrived for Path of exile. In this patch which comes close to the game's big 3.14 update, we see fixes for crashes, improvements across the board for things like texture streaming, and the patch update process.
A big part of this small POE update is a fix for a common game client crash and potential players with the new M1 Macs can now play Path of Exile. Patch 3.13.2 is now live for Path of Exile and below you will find the patch notes and everything fixed in the update.
POE Update 3.13.2 Patch Notes
- Texture streaming has been further improved. It should now load faster and you should see fewer low-res textures.
- Added automation to delete old minimap and shader data. This process occurs during the Grinding Gear Games logo video upon launch and may take some time. Old minimap and shader data will typically be cleared once per league going forward.
- Updated patch to reduce ggpk fragmentation during patching process. This means that the ggpk file will not grow as large or as fast in the future. We are working on a GUI with the PackCheck tool so you can easily condense it.
- Mac M1 owners can now play Path of Exile through Rosetta, with minimal performance impact. A native version will be available in a future update.
- Various renderers have been made around 15-20% faster, which doesn't necessarily translate to a performance boost for all users, but anecdotally it appears to be around 5% faster on average for we.
- Fixed a common client crash.
When is the POE Update 3.14 patch coming?
3.13.2 is a precursor patch to 3.14. In fact, the developers released both a 3.13.2a patch and a secondary patch called 3.13.2b.
Patch 3.13.2b added support for the upcoming 3.14 announcement and its new Supporter Packs. Patch 3.14 is expected mid-April. Patch 3.13.2 is now available for Path of Exile.
GAME DEALSGet Twitch Prime for free now and get in-game items, rewards and free games