Update 1.06 has arrived for Scout: Kingmaker, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Today's patch isn't very interesting because it adds Japanese as a localization option. According to some people on Reddit, the patch size on PS4 is only 582,6MB. The patch size may be different if you own the Xbox One version of the game.
You can read the patch notes for Pathfinder: Kingmaker below.
Pathfinder: Kingmaker Update 1.06 Patch Notes
- Added Japanese localization
Infinitus Game has released patch notes for update 1.05 which released earlier this year. These patch notes actually fixed a lot of issues and fixed the majority of the game. This patch was released on March 16, 2022. Details have been posted below.
Pathfinder: Kingmaker Update 1.05 Patch Notes
- Fixed a critical issue with character movement in the Jamandi Aldori Mansion area.
- XP was incorrectly given at home at the Edge of Time area. Resolution: fixed.
- Fixed errors in dialogue with Jamandi Aldori in the Flintrock Grassland region.
- Fixed the issue where events for the Deal with the Devil quest in the Capital Square may not start.
- It was possible to get a reward from Edrist Hanvaki more than once. Resolution: fixed.
- Scrolling through the list of locations did not work. Resolution: fixed.
- The Boon selection window was not displayed in the console version. Resolution: fixed.
- Scrolling now works correctly in the recipe selection window. It now also displays recipes for which there are not enough ingredients, as well as full recipe descriptions, with all required ingredients.
- The loot window was showing the number of items instead of its weight. Resolution: fixed.
- Fixed the display of newly obtained spells in the class progress window.
- Commands given before the start of a battle in turn-based mode are now only canceled when the battle begins, unless they have already been executed. In the previous update, commands were canceled immediately, and only the last one was executed even if the battle didn't start at all, which interfered with using effects while paused. The change we've put in place will also allow you to gain a significant advantage in the Surprise Round, which is against the rules of the board game, but we consider it acceptable at this time.
- Pounce failed to operate in the surprise turn if the character was not the first to act during that turn. Resolution: fixed.
- Attacking enemies with AoE spells failed to start a surprise round. Resolution: fixed.
- A turn-based fight could freeze when an AoE effect of a compound form was activated.
- Excessive game saves were created in the Last Azlanti Man mode. Resolution: fixed.
- Decreased memory consumption in scenes with lots of characters (specifically, in Irovetti Palace).
- Audio: During the boss fight with Vordakai, a theme for Armag was played. Resolution: fixed.
- A friendly reminder: While we deeply admire the contribution that mod authors make to our game, we would like you to remember that running custom mods can lead to unexpected bugs and crashes. Unfortunately, if you encounter any issues while playing with mods, our team will not be able to assist you. If this happens, please report these issues to the original mod creator. Also, remember that after each game update there is a high probability that previously installed mods will not work properly. If you still want to play with mods, disabling automatic updates can prevent your save files from becoming corrupted.
Pathfinder: Kingmaker is available now for PC, PS4, and Xbox One platforms.
GAME DEALSGet Twitch Prime for free now and get in-game items, rewards and free games