There's a truly divine secret that ends in Pathfinder 2 - and unlocking it is required reading for anyone who enjoys this massive adventure. In Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, you are a hero on a mythical journey to defeat the demon lords and save the world from evil. Or, it seems that way. There's a huge spoiler at the end of the story, and you can become something more if you complete all five acts in a very specific way. There are unique hidden artifacts that must be obtained as you progress, secret knowledge to discover, and special crystals that can only be harvested from the strongest demons imaginable.
He's a big guy. The only other ending I can think of in recent memory that requires so many complicated steps is (perhaps) the "perfect" secret ending of Wasteland 3. It's still one of the most complex secret endings in any game - if you make a mistake in this 100 hour game, you are forever locked out of this ending. We'll try to minimize spoilers, but there's no way to hide the secret. By completing these hidden steps, your character can achieve godhood.
Plus de guides Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous:
How To Easily Defeat Water Elemental | Shield Maze Puzzle Answers
How To Unlock Apotheosis Ending And Achieve Godhood | Secret Ending Guide
The secret ending for Pathfinder 2 allows you (and your party members) to attain godhood. This is extremely delicate and requires following several steps. We'll try to break it down in the most logical way - but it requires making decisions in all 5 acts, which means you'll most likely have need to play from the beginning and get fully prepared to actually achieve that ending.
- #1: To get this ending, you cannot follow these two mythical paths.
- #2: Do not select infinite time ou Lawful Fey when making a decision at the watchstone.
- #3: You must reach the Threshold (final dungeon) no later than third week of Gozran, 4717. Later, and that ending is locked.
- #4: Do not allow Auto Crusade Mode. You need to research certain projects to make this ending possible. Auto Crusade disables the Command Table, making it impossible to complete specific research projects.
Do you have all that? Good. Now let's get into the specific choices you need to make to even get this optional ending.
End of the apotheosis | Step by step
- Act 1:
- choose to attack (use the crossbow) instead of using the spell during the scene with Deskari.
- Make sure you retrieve the crystal dagger. It's almost impossible.
- 2 act:
- Do Noura the queen your ally. After the Leper's Smile event, return to Nurah and take two perception tests to talk to her. You can have her join you after Lost Chapel. This is important for much later in the game.
- During the Battle of Drezen, free Yaniel and follow it to the secret passage. Respond with a Evil ou Neutral reply.
- 3 act:
- win it Lexicon of paradox in Areelu's lab. Take his power and keep it. Let Suture live.
- The suture is important for the future.
- 4 act:
- free suture from the meat market.
- Later, when you meet Areelu, ask about suturing. You have to pass the perception test following the dialogue. Make sure you don't accept Areelu's power and talk instead.
- 5 act:
- If you allied with Nurah in Act 2, go to Pulura Falls and make sure the man doesn't escape.
- Repair the Broken Artifact (the cloak) found in Areelu's lab before meeting Areelu in Iz. The Storyteller can repair it.
- In Iz, find Anemora's room and retrieve the crystal key and Hidden glass key. Perform a perception test near the stairs to find a hidden passage to the glass key, inside a chest.
- Defeat Deskari and return to Areelu'a's lab. Go to the Lexicon project and enter a portal to a hidden area of the lab.
Once you enter the hidden part of the lab, you can try to convince Areelu to achieve godhood. This is the really hard part, and requires pass several very high checks – they are all around 40+.
Let's review what is required to attain godhood.
How To Achieve Divinity | Areelu Showdown
In Act 5, if you follow all the steps above, you will be able to talk to Areelu about obtaining godhood. To do this, you need many specific items and you need to complete certain steps, including completing the required research projects.
NOTE: Quick save and frequent save for this sequence. Be ready to reload if something goes wrong.
- You need 1 Nahyndrian crystal. Midnight Bolts should be used on Demon Lords to extract fresh Nahyndrian Crystals. These are needed to reach godhood – the more you collect, the higher the characters in your party can level up.
- Act 3: ivory sanctuary, chamber of Xanthir
- Act 3: Areelu's laboratory
- Act 4: Palace of Noctiula, projector room
- Act 4: Mines
- Act 5: Iz, Ruins
- You must complete the glossary.
- The second part of the lexicon is in Palais de Noctiula in the projector room. Pass a Hard (40~) Perception test to reveal the Lexicon's hiding place. Combine the halves by right-clicking on either piece – when ready.
- After combining the book, you must pass several high-level DCs. You have to pass TOUS.
- This can be made easier by getting all the notes from the storyteller.
- You must complete 4 research projects.
- Sword of Valor, Nahyndrian Crystal, Notes of Areelu, and Map of Pulura
- The Sword of Valor can be researched anytime much earlier. The last three projects can only be researched in Act 5.
If you have done all of this, you meet Areelu and complete a special ending path. Convince Areelu. Depending on your mythic path, the final encounter can be very different. There are many ways to convince her, but you have to reach 5/7 dialogue options when she changes her mind. If you can do that, you'll find more Demon Lords, which you can also use extra Midnight Bolts on.