0.5.1.1 update has arrived for Phasmophobia, and here is a list of all the changes and additions added with this patch. Phasmophobia developers have released a new update; adding new changes and bug fixes to the game. The changes were minor, but every fix counts when it means a better gaming experience. Here's everything new in the Phasmophobia 0.5.1.1 update.
Phasmophobia Update 0.5.1.1 Patch Notes
Added priority system for photo evidence detection (top to bottom)
- Cursed objects.
- Dirty water.
- Removed Christmas event decorations and changes.
- Maple Lodge campground will again have random weather.
- Decreased volume of light bulb popping sound.
- You can no longer take multiple photos of a ghost, instead it will look for different evidence in the photo.
- Ghost photos are now much easier to take, especially when the ghost is partially hidden.
- Removed the Mimic's double spawn chance.
- Lights will no longer randomly flash away from the ghost when the ghost is hunting.
- Fixed a bug where the ghost could not hear host players during hunts.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't take a photo of certain interactions between doors and switches.
- Fixed a bug where refrigerator audio would still play if the power was turned off at game start.
- Fixed a bug where the mirror showed the wrong area on some maps and off the map on Asylum.
- Fixed an issue where the prison Ouija board would appear sideways.
- Fixed a bug where the ghost would kill you if it heard you in a closet and you moved into another closet.
- Fixed a bug on Willow where some sounds near the ceiling on the first floor were muffled.
- Fixed a bug where the ghost could interact with the DOTS spotlight when turned off.
- Fixed a bug where you could get a ghost photo if the ghost was directly behind you when taking a photo.
- Fixed a bug where the small house candle would not emit any light.
- Fixed a bug where you could hear dead players after being revived.
The developers fixed some issues regarding locations, ghosting, ghosting, and audio, so no significant changes were implemented this time around; don't expect to find anything different after this update. Christmas decorations have also been removed and now the Maple Lodge campsite will now have a random weather system, players will need to adapt to the weather conditions in each game.
Phasmophobia is available now on PC. For more information on this update, head over to the official Phasmophobia Steam page.