Update 1.18 has arrived for Planet Coaster and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
This new update has been released for the console versions of the game. This includes the PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, and Xbox One versions of the game. The PC version has its own release notes that previously existed.
The PS4 version number is 1.18 while on PS5 it is update 01.017.000. If you own the game on Xbox, the update is 1.6.1. Most updates are more about bug fixes than new content.
Anyway, you can read the full patch notes below.
Planet Coaster Update 1.18 Patch Notes
- Fixed a crash when deleting park saves when trying to confirm with two button presses at the same time.
- Fixed crash when undoing/redoing placement of rides and adding/removing entrance gates.
- Fixed a crash when repeatedly trying to open the park management screen without ignoring the “Missing DLC” info message.
- Fixed a crash on Vending Machines location, when picking up a Vending Machine to replace it when the first location didn't connect to the path correctly.
- Fixed a crash when trying to switch from one ride info panel to another using the notification indicator, while highlighting advanced settings.
- Fixed a crash when editing rides, moving the camera a certain way and trying to move the exit door at the same time.
- Fixed a crash when quickly undoing and restoring locations of rides and their stations.
User interface (UI)
- The "no provider available" button was sometimes pressing, leading to a crash. This is no longer the case.
Rides and facilities
- Fixed max scaling size so Demonic Knot track piece is the size originally intended.
- Restaurants now have all expected restaurant extensions connected to them.
Landscapes and plans
- The “Other” browser location tag is now automatically assigned to blueprints containing an Ecto Containment Unit, and after saving the blueprint it can then be found in the correct Item Browser location.
- Fixed the price displayed for some Ghostbusters Stage/Installation blueprints when highlighted in the browser – the actual price charged for these parts has not changed.
- Fixed the price displayed for some studio stage plans/facilities when highlighted in the browser – the actual price charged for these parts has not changed.
Text and localization
- The “Who Ya Gonna Call” story completion message no longer includes a time, it still contains the date of the game.
- Fixed some grammatical errors in English Ghostbusters notifications.
- Fixed an issue where the Ghostbusters Marching Bands “knock” sound would play continuously if the user left the Marching Band before visual input began.
To know more about this update, you can visit the official website. Planet Coaster is available now on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, and Xbox One.
GAME DEALSGet Twitch Prime for free now and get in-game items, rewards and free games