Mythical Pokemon are appearing in Pokemon Shining Diamond & Shining Pearl, and you'll need to talk to very specific NPCs to earn them. Very early in the game, you can claim up to three Mythical Pokemon; Mew, Jirachi and Manaphy. They're all cute little babies and a great way to start your adventures in the Sinnoh region.
Mythical Pokemon are rare Pokemon that are even harder to find than Legendary Pokemon – and there's a good reason for that. Legendary Pokemon can be found and captured in-game with Pokeballs. Mythical Pokémon cannot be found anywhere. They're not available unless you meet very specific meta requirements, like having save files for previous Pokemon games on your Nintendo Switch console. Learn all about obtaining Mythical Pokemon and permanently unlocking the Mystery Gift feature in the comprehensive guide below.
How to get Mew, Jirachi and Manaphy | Mythical Pokemon Guide
The mythical Pokemon Meow, Jirachi, and manaphy are available in THE TWO VERSIONS – whether you have Shiny Diamond or Shiny Pearl, you will be able to access all three of these Legendary Pokémon.
In this game, Mew and Jirachia are considered mythical pokemon – they can only be acquired by completing a special task related to other games in the franchise on Nintendo Switch and cannot be actively captured in-game.
- Meow: If you have a save file from Pokémon Let's Go, Pikachu! or Let's go, Eevee! on your current Nintendo Switch console, you can get a free Mew reward.
- To receive Mew, enter Floaroma Town and look for the old couple on the left. Talk to the old woman to get a free mew if you have POkémon Let's go, Pikachu! or Let's go, Eevee! The data.
- Jirachi: If you have a save file of Pokémon Sword and Shield on your current Nintendo Switch console, you can get a free Jirachi reward.
- To receive Jirachi, enter Floaroma Town and look for the old couple on the left. Talk to the old man to get a Free Jirachi if you have Pokémon Sword and Shield Data.
- manaphy: If you have pre-ordered one of the versions of Pokemon Shining Diamond and Shining Pearl, you can receive a free manaphy.
- Go to TV station tower in Jubilife City after defeating the gym leader and completing the story battle on Route 204.
- Climb up to 3nd floor and talk to the brown-haired NPC downstairs.
- To say " Yes »And select« ALL HAPPY WI-FI CONNECTION "On access mystery gifts.
- This unlocks Mystery Gifts in your menu. Select Mystery Gifts -> Obtain via Internet -> Manaphy Egg Gift
Keep the Mystery Gift option in mind for the future. Mythical Pokémon are usually shared through Mystery Gift during special events, so check back often and you might get something extra special that's otherwise impossible to catch in-game.