If you want to catch all the Pokémon in Shining Diamond and Shining Pearl, you'll need something better than a standard Pokémon for battles – you'll have to go official catch pokemon. A Pokemon Catcher is a Pokemon with the right moves to make catching that much easier. There are only a handful of Pokemon that are the right choice for such a task, and we're going to cover how to get one. Really, you only need one of these, but they make hunting so much easier. Like, incredibly. Don't rely on the luck of the throw. Get yourself a Pokemon Catcher detailed below.
Plus de guides Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl :
How To Catch All Legendary Pokemon | How to get Mew, Jirachi and Manaphy | Where To Find Evolution Stones | All ground movements | Early Mystery Gifts | Great underground capture easier | How To Catch Rotom And Change Forms | All Gift Pokemon and Fossils
How To Make Catching Pokemon Easier | Best Pokemon Catching Guide
There are two favorite choices for Catcher Pokemon – Pokemon specially designed to help catch other Pokemon. Marowak is an old community favorite, but it's outclassed in this remake. Marowak can only be captured during a Swarm event. There are better ways (and better Pokemon) to make your main catcher.
- Catch Pokemon Strategy | The basics:
- There are certain Pokemon that are very good as Catcher Pokemon for one simple reason. The following Pokemon can learn fake scan et Spore. Spore is a 100% account paralyzing movement.
- Use Spore to paralyze and knock down the enemy Pokemon to 1 HP with False Swipe. Although paralyzed and with only 1 HP, the Pokémon are the most vulnerable and are much easier to catch.
The goal is to win a Pokémon that has both Spore et fake scan. Spore can only be learned naturally, but False Swipe can be purchased.
- Comment obtenir TM54 : False Swipe – Can be purchased in Town of Veilstone, in the Grand magasin. Talk to the upper NPC on 3F. False Swipe is a normal attack that always leaves the opponent with 1 CV. You can never eliminate an opponent with False Swipe.
Once you have fake scan, then you will have to hunt one of the following three Pokémon. All three of these Pokemon are ideal as catch Pokemon, but all of them can be tricky to get. Trade and transfer to get your hands on those Pokemon sooner.
- Best Pokemon Catcher in Generation 4:
- gallade: The easiest to find, but not necessarily the best. Learn how to get a Gallade with the full guide below.
- Champignon: Found in the Grand Marais. After acquiring the National Pokedex, it can be found as a Daily Binocular Pokemon.
- Better: Found in the Grand Marais. After acquiring the National Pokedex, it can be found as a Daily Binocular Pokemon.
The easiest choice is Gallade, but getting one requires a bit of knowledge. Let's describe how to get your new favorite Pokemon Catcher. Gallade too can't learn Spore – only Paras, Parasect and Shroomish can learn Spore. But Gallade can naturally learn False Swipe.
- How to get a gallade for your team:
- To catch Ralts au Route 208, Route 209, or Route 212. Be sure to catch one Male Ralts. Ralt appears 15-20% of the time in tall grass.
- Move towards Kirlia at level 20, then use a dawn star move towards gallade.
- To get a dawn star: Return to Route 225 with Rock Climb and reach it near Dragon Tamer Geoffrey.
This makes Gallade the the simplest Catch Pokemon. To make it better, level up Kirlia to level 50 to unlock Hypnosis. It can take a very long time to get Gallade perfect, but not too long if you're just looking for a faux sweep machine. Bring another Pokemon to do the Paralysis. When you can, get Paras/Shroomish - they can have Spore AND False Swipe.