2.29 update has arrived for Predator: Hunting Grounds, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this hotfix. A few hours ago, Illfonic's official Twitter page announced the 2.28 update, providing its patch notes and more. Turns out they weren't done for the day, a few hours ago they released a quick update fixing some of the issues with the 2.28 update. Fixed some of the issues with the implementation of the old patch. Here's everything new in Predator: Hunting Grounds update 2.29.
Predator: Hunting Grounds Update 2.29 Patch Notes
- Overgrowth (Day) and Headquarters (Day/Night) are now back in the map rotation.
- Fixed an issue where optional objectives were not appearing correctly in Night Mode maps.
- Players may still experience this issue on Derailed.
- Fixed an issue where some guerrilla AIs were doing too much damage.
- Fixed an issue where lighting was too bright during excavation map fill cutscenes.
- Fixed an issue where players in the lobby would sometimes see an empty "Waiting" player card instead of Bots/other users.
- Fixed an issue where the lobby countdown would not work properly when a user joined.
- Fire Team Bots
- Fixed an issue when Fireteam Bots replaced a disconnected party member, the Fireteam Bot was invisible.
- Fixed an issue where Sunburst Shader (Skull Cleaver) was not displaying correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the Predator's Cloak was not working properly.
- Fixed an issue where the City Hunter ('97) mask defaulted to the wrong color.
- smart disc
- Improvements to feedback when collecting the Smart Disc.
- plasma launcher
- Made improvements to feedback when firing the Plasma Launcher.
- smart disc
Few fixes have been implemented, and that's a good thing. Update 2.28 brought a lot of changes and improvements, so it's not unusual to find new issues in the game. of Predator not functioning properly have been fixed. If you missed the 2.28 update, be sure to check out our article and learn about the changes made.
Predator: Hunting Grounds is available now on PlayStation 4 and PC. For more information on this update, visit the official Predator: Hunting Grounds forums.