Raz isn't so alone in Psychonauts 2. After you complete your first casino infiltration mission, you're left to explore the vast grounds of the Maternal Lobe... and uncover some unwanted guests. Raz's circus family has arrived and they are parked in a forest tourist trap called the Doubtful Area. One of the first missions your mother sends you is to find Queepie – your weird little brother. He won't stand still and once you find him he will run off to a new area. Queepie has six different locations for you to find, and locating it can be extremely annoying.
If you want to earn a free +1 rank and find all Queepie locations, check out the guide below for all the details. Seriously, Queepie can hide in some hard-to-find areas. Especially his last hiding place, which doesn't even seem possible to reach the first time. It's a quest you can complete as soon as you enter the Doubtful Area, so you don't even need any endgame powers. Just make sure to listen to Queepie's radio. This is your best clue to focus on its location.
More Psychonauts 2 guides:
Loboto Labyrinth Collectibles | Hollis Classroom Collectibles | How To Carry More Psitanium | How To Enter The High Roller Lounge | Hollis Hot Series Guide | How to cross black mental connections
How to Complete the "Queepie Search" | All Locations Guide
To start the Queepie quest, you need to reach the questionable area. Queepie, your weird little brother, hangs out by the mill. Listen to loud music on his radio. The music will guide you to him.
- Location #1: Next to the sawmill in the questionable area.
- Location #2: Go through Sassclops Cave to find your little brother on the ledge.
- Location #3: From the ticket office entrance with the large green signs, climb the tree on the left surrounded by vines. Go up, use the rope and continue until you reach the dead end with Queepie.
- Location #4: Go to Funicular Road and reach the ladder above the roof of the public toilets. Climb the tree path until you reach Queepie at the top using the bouncing plant.
- Location #5: Next, return to the roof of the Lumberjack Diner. Use the old truck to bounce off the roof.
- Location #6: Go to the end of Sassclops Cave and hope for the three poles. Then you have to carefully jump on the head of the sassclops panel above the cave entrance. From there, you can see the small platform where Queepie is.
Unlock the " Dance, baby, dance” achievement and rewards you with a Psi Challenge Marker.