It wouldn't be a Resident Evil game without lockers, safes, and hidden access codes. Like in Resident Evil 2 remake, you'll have to search for memos to solve safe combinations or search for context clues to get valuable items. Some extremely useful items are hidden in safes, and you don't necessarily have to solve the puzzle to actually open these containers. If you memorize the codes, you can enter for a quick speedrun.
Early on, you can miss a handgun upgrade or run right past a back pocket behind a safe. For your trip back to the RPD building, you'll find that all of the codes are completely identical to the first game - but, if you're anything like me, you've completely forgotten about them anyway. There are still a few new codes you'll want to know about, so here's the full list.
More guides on Resident Evil 3 Remake:
Walkthrough | Downtown Raccoon City | How To Perfect Dodge & Cancel Zrab Grabs » Useful Wiki Advanced Combat Tips | All Weapon Upgrade Slots | Gun Parts Guide | All Hip Pocket Locations | Inventory Expansion Guide
How To Open Every Optional Lock And Safe » Helpful Wiki Code Solutions Guide
As you explore Raccoon City, you'll find plenty of optional lockers and safes. These require code combinations, and you'll need to search the environment for clues - not all of them are obvious either. Below I will list all the safe codes and combinations in the game.
- Safe Code # 1: Downtown 2F Warehouse – In the warehouse across from the optional pharmacy. Use the code (7-10-3) to open it. You will find a (Dot Sight (handgun)) Upgrade.
- Security Code #2: Police Station West Office – Enter code (9-15-17) to unlock the vault. It contains a (hip pocket) Upgrade.
- Lock Code #1: Police station shower room – Enter code (CASQUETTE).
- Lock Code #2: Police Hall Third Floor Hall – Enter code (D-C-M).
- Security Code #3: Hospital Nurses Station – Unknown. Check back soon for new information!