Trying to figure out how to download and install Roblox FPS Unlocker? This little tool is surprisingly easy to get and while it does offer a small edge in some of the more competitive games like Arsenal, the Roblox team has confirmed that FPS unlocks are 100% allowed in RDC 2022. You might be wondering why you should even use it? Roblox is capped at 60 FPS for all of its games, although many gamers have computers more than good enough to run them at much higher frame rates. This FPS Unlocker allows any Roblox game to run at a higher frame rate and gives you back the performance you paid for. Here is everything we know about how to download and install Roblox FPS Unlocker.
How to Download and Install Roblox FPS Unlocker
To download and install Roblox FPS Unlocker, you must first go to Roblox FPS Unlocker developer's official website to download it and then run the executable on your PC. We ran this download through our premium antivirus software and can confirm that it is safe to use IF you get it from the official site. See below for a step-by-step guide on how to do this.
Installation and configuration steps
- Download the file from this site: https://fpsunlocker.net/download/
- Locate the file in your downloads and run it.
- Click on I accept.
- Look at the bottom bar (taskbar) on your computer for a blue square. This means it is now installed and ready to use!
How to Use and Test Roblox FPS Unlocker
To use or test the Roblox FPS Unlocker, you need to launch the Roblox game you want to play, such as Shindo Life or Bee Swarm Simulator. Once launched, press the Shift and F5 keys simultaneously. This will show you information for the game starting with the current FPS. After that, you will need to do the following to begin the unlocking process:
- Open the FPSUnlocker application which should now be installed on your computer.
- Click Start in FPSUnlocker, it should now give you new options for FPS.
- Check any FPS option you want to play in.
- Click Unlock FPS and wait for it to complete.
- Framerate should now be unlocked! You can confirm by checking the FPS of the game and seeing what it is running at. Note that if your graphics card isn't great, you won't be able to achieve very high rates, so play around with it a bit to find your sweet spot.
After you finish playing or want to adjust the unlock, click stop in the unlock first, then quit the game.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that apps, even Roblox, that push framerates to higher than intended levels may have a negative effect on some game performance (if developers have coded for 60 FPS), GPUs, monitors and other computing functions. The AOTF provides the above for informational purposes only and not as a recommendation – user discretion is advised.
Roblox is available now on PC, Xbox One and mobile devices. For more Roblox codes and cool things you can do, check out our other Roblox guides.