Update 2.05 has arrived for Rocket league, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Psynoix has now released a new patch for Rocket League which is expected to roll out to all platforms. This update was released on October 5, 2022 at 16:00 PM PDT.
One of the biggest additions in this new update is the eSports store. You can get lots of decals for your cars in this new store and more.
Apart from that, the usual bug fixes and known issues have also been listed. There was a useful solution to make the game less blurry on PS5. They also fixed an FPS bug on some platforms.
You can read the full patch notes below.
Rocket League Update 2.05 Patch Notes
New Esports team decals have arrived, custom made by the RLCS teams themselves in conjunction with Psyonix. Octane, Dominus and Fennec body decals are available for each team below. Decals for 34 teams from Europe, North America, Oceania and South America have been added
- Evil geniuses
- FaZe Clan
- G2 Sport
- ghost game
- Zero ground clearance
- Karmine Corp
- Pittsburgh Knights
- Always sports
- SK Gaming
- Space Station Games
- Susquehanna Soniqs
- BDS Team
- Team liquid
- Cheese Equipment
- Singularity of the team
- Team Vitality
- true neutral
- version 1
- [PlayStation 5] Fixed a resolution issue causing gameplay to appear blurry for some players
- Fixed a bug causing FPS settings to change on their own
- Bot difficulty will change based on player selection when playing offline
- Fixed appearance of painted vector decals
- Fixed appearance of Twinzer bodywork when using certain decals
- Fixed an inventory bug when sorting by series
- Fixed a scrolling bug when viewing large inventories
- Esports Shop decals can cover painted car body trim
- This bug will be fixed in our next game update
- For a full list of known issues in Rocket League, please visit our Known Issues Blog
The above information was originally released via the game's official website. Rocket League is now available on PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch platforms.