Update 2.07 has arrived for Rocket league and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Psynuts has now released a new update for Rocket League which is available for PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch platforms. No server maintenance is required, so you can still play the game online once the update is installed.
This update isn't very interesting though as it only affects in-game items and transactions. You can read the full patch notes for this update below.
Rocket League Update 2.07 Patch Notes
CHANGES AND UPDATES
- The v2.07 update focuses on upgrading how in-game items and transactions are stored in PsyNet. Nothing seen in the game client will change, but a client update is required for backend upgrades to take effect
You can see a list of known issues with the game below as well.
- "Goop XS" and "Goop SE" decals appear as placeholder textures
- When viewing a Replay, the "Change Game Mode" menu cannot be navigated when using a controller
- [PC] Game client focus is sometimes lost
- The Tumbling Blocks sticker is missing some icons
- [Xbox One] Flashing lights on the ball may be too intense for some players
- Items received from Drops appearing as "None"
- [PC] controller may disconnect randomly during gameplay
- Some wheels (Apex, Bionic, Patriarch and ARMR) cannot be fitted on certain licensed cars like the Nissan Skyline
- Typing text into the Support A Creator text box causes Rocket League to soft lock for some players
- Rarely, players may see error 58 when trying to join an automatic tournament match
- SARPBC theme player anthem is muted when secure streamer is enabled
- The grille of painted Tygris cars may appear as unpainted when certain non-animated decals are equipped
- [PC] When a party member leaves a tournament joined by the party leader, the party leader's rank disparity is locked to the recently joined tournament while the other party members are closely ranked.
- This can be corrected if the party leader leaves the party and reforms
- [PlayStation, Xbox] May fail to reconnect to PsyNet if you launch Rocket League offline
- If this happens, restart your game or console once online connection is established
- [PlayStation 4] When playing with a full squad in split-screen Mayhem mode, Rocket League may crash at the end of the match
- [Nintendo Switch] Players may experience lower FPS in the main menu
- [Nintendo Switch] Accounts with high density inventory stocks (more than 3000 items) may experience a hang in the
- Car Customization Body Tab
- Party members cannot successfully join a tournament match
The information you see above comes from the game's official website. Rocket League is available now on PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch platforms.