Update 1.05 has arrived for Rust Console Edition, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Developer Facepunch Studios released the fifth update for Rust Console Edition today. This new update available today is only for the Xbox version of the game. Testing is ongoing for the PlayStation version, so those players will have to wait until a later date for the same update.
However, there is no new content released with this update. For Xbox owners, many crash and bug fixes have been implemented. Some improvements have also been made to the graphics and user interface of the game. In addition, quality of life improvements are also made.
You can read the full patch notes below.
Rust Console Edition Update 1.05 Patch Notes
- Fixed a major crash related to party chat.
- Fixed more crashes that occur when loading the game.
- Fixed a crash related to work benches.
- Fixed a crash when throwing timed explosive charges.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when highlighting certain blueprints.
- Fixed a crash when switching skins.
- Fixed a crash when someone uses a flamethrower near you, but far enough away that they cannot be heard.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when adding fuel to boats.
- Fixed a main menu UI crash.
- Fixed "spaceships". Boats should now stay on land/water.
- Fixed exploit allowing players to be able to swim under the map. They will now be killed instantly.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Attack Helicopter to target players underwater.
- Fixed audio not playing correctly for some main menu screens.
- Fixed a bug causing "strange player movements" when hit by projectiles.
- Fixed a bug causing objects to fall through foundations and boats.
Graphics and user interface:
- Fixed an issue where the Tool Cabinet UI would display too soon, causing negative resources.
- Fixed an issue where attempting to respawn on a destroyed sleeping bag would disconnect a player.
- Fixed an issue where Supply Drops would become invisible once they landed.
- Fixed an issue where the splitting UI would remain open after splitting resources.
- Polish language is now supported in the game.
Improved quality of life and performance:
- Animals no longer target players in safe zones and guards/turrets can now shoot animals.
We will let you know later when this update will come to the game's PS4 players. The game's patch notes were taken from the official site. Rust is available now on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.