1.22 update has arrived for Rust Console Edition, and here is a list of all the changes and fixes added with this patch. This patch doesn't bring any new content to the game, but that doesn't mean it's not important. Update 1.22 brought many fixes to the game, improving its gameplay and quality. Here's everything new with Rust Console Edition update 1.22.
Rust Console Edition Update 1.22 Patch Notes
- Fixed head hitbox for player mod.
- Fixed the flashlight on the Thompson appearing on the wrong side of the weapon.
- Fixed a bug causing the moon to wander uncontrollably.
- Fixed unusual white triangles in the corners of large wooden boxes, when a light source shined on them.
- Fixed a bug that caused the recoil of the semi-automatic pistol to exceed the maximum value.
- Fixed an exploit allowing players to fly around the map.
- Fixed a bug allowing players to pass through the lifting crane at the launch site.
- Fixed a bug causing rowboats to flip over and players dismount if hit by a thrown melee weapon while riding it.
- Fixed an issue with placing items in the launch site.
- Fixed bug with Locker UI, skin graphics.
Overall, this update is going to improve the state and quality of the game. Many fixes were for issues related to hitboxes, graphics, items, etc. The semi-automatic pistol is going to feel much better after this update; a bug related to its recoil has also been fixed.
Rust Console Edition is available now on PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series S/X. For more information on this update, visit the official Rust Console Edition website.