1.2.2 update has arrived for SCP: Containment Breach Multiplayer, and here is a list of all the changes and fixes added in this update. This update is small, but that doesn't mean it's not significant. The patch manages to bring several optimizations and small additions to the game, so veteran players will notice a difference the next time they enter a match. Here's everything new in the SCP Multiplayer Update: Containment Breach 1.2.2.
SCP: Containment Breach Multiplayer Update 1.2.2 Patch Notes
- Added Chinese language
- Added country language
- Added in-game 'Particles' and 'Decals' settings for optimization
- Workbench and Server Scripts download script files compiled only with .gsc or .gscc. You can now use the main folder for workshop files.
- Added new functions for the workshop in the scripts (Drawing, Objects)
- Server prediction removed (will be in new versions)
- Added optimization for playing through SCPs
- Added game optimization
- Fixed doubled advanced description
- Fixed voice chat
- Fixed collision on class D spawn
- Fixed archive keycard not matching
- Fixed aspect ratio for description.
- Fixed in-game memory leak
- Removed 256 tick rate. Tick rate can only be 2,4,8,16,32,64,128
- Now the workbench has full control over file changes and overwrites or deletes as needed
- Improved workshop
- Updated compiler
- Removed sprint to SCP-106
- Added 'fixedtimesteps', 'deltalimit', 'itemsraycastcollision', 'fixedtimesteps' commands to game.ini server config. fixed time steps recommend 1.
Foreign players will appreciate this update very much. Chinese and Country languages have been added, so now more players will be able to play their favorite game in their native language. Along with these language additions, the developers have made some optimizations regarding the game's performance and visual effects.
SCP: Containment Breach Multiplayer is available now on PC. For more information on this update, check out the official SCP: Containment Breach multiplayer Steam page.