Update 4.10 has arrived for Spellbreak, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. The bulk of hotfix fixes revolve around various in-game inconsistencies, such as bugs that cause your character to look out of whack or things like an infinite black screen appearing after applying a new color scheme. Additional fixes include matchmaking errors involving you and your team being inexplicably split at the start of a new match. It's not just basic bug fixes, as this update also includes some new content. Here's everything new in Spellbreak's 4.10 update.
Spellbreak 4.10 Update Patch Notes
- Added a bunch of new cosmetics.
- Added sound effects to more emoticons.
- Fixed some inconsistencies in how high the Featherfall run would launch players.
- Fixed the infinite spinner appearing in the Chapters tab after a player has completed all story quests.
- Fixed Inquisitor Vowguard's cape flapping excessively while moving.
- Fixed an issue causing an infinite black screen to appear after applying a new color palette preset in Accessibility Settings right after returning from the console dashboard
- Fixed players being unable to exit the Chapter Rewards screen after repeatedly pressing "buy rewards".
- Fixed an error in matchmaking that would sometimes cause squads in groups to split into different squads after loading into a match.
- Players no longer lose crowns in ranked matches when the other team has no players.
- In lieu of the first anniversary of Spellbreak's launch, a freebie is being given to all players who log into the game between the release of this patch on September 2, 2022 and September 9, 2022. The freebie will be the Sisterhood of Blades (Ascending Blade (Outfit Series + Razor Wings Artifact) added to your inventory for free.
Update 4.10 for Spellbreak is a welcome addition to one of the most satisfying and original online battle royale games of the year. The quality of life improvements will hopefully get rid of all the annoying bugs and crashes plaguing players and the new content and free gift is a great way to say thank you to all players who made this experience breathtaking a great success.
spell break is available on PC, Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo Switch. For more information on this fix, visit the official Spellbreak website.