Update 6.3 has arrived for Star Wars: The Old Republic, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
This new Star Wars: The Old Republic update includes content for “The Dark Descent.” The update also implements a Double XP period for the game starting May 4 and running through May 18.
Ranked PvP is also available until Season 14. Many of the best PvP players will receive nice rewards if they are good enough to do so.
Either way, you can check out the full patch notes below.
Star Wars: The Old Republic Update 6.3 Patch Notes
- New Flashpoint – Secrets of the Enclave – Discover a new story and uncover the secrets that brought Darth Malgus to the ruins of the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine!
- Galactic seasons – Welcome to the first galactic season: “The Stranger from Kubindi”. Complete Daily and Weekly Priority Objectives to earn new rewards. More info here: Welcome to Galactic Seasons
- Double XP for May 4! – From May 4 to May 18, enjoy two weeks full of Double XP, Valor, and Renown.
- Ranked PvP Season 14 – Today marks the start of Ranked PvP Season 14. Players who participated and earned Bronze, Silver, and Gold rewards during Season 13 will find their rewards pending in their mailbox. The top 96 players will receive their rewards in the coming days. Season 13 Ranked PvP rewards are now available from our PvP vendor, Giradda the Hutt, in the Fleet.
- The Onderon Explorer achievement now works correctly.
- Legacy Fortress limit increased to 20 (was 15).
- Updated chat filter to help fight spam messages.
- Reduced Legacy level requirements of the following Convenience unlocks:
- Legacy Fleet Passes I, II, and III now require Legacy Tier 1/5/10 (down from 5/10/15).
- Legacy Travel I, II, and III now require Legacy Tier 1/5/10 (down from 5/10/15).
- Rocket Boost now requires Legacy Level 1 (was 8).
- Improved Priority Transport: Personal Ship I now requires heirloom level 15 (was 30).
- All players now have access to title display and color unification.
- The Day 7 Login Reward Crate now correctly displays an icon.
- The chat/sneeze command now uses the Sneeze emote as intended.
- The chat /bound command now correctly reads the bound emote.
- Fixed the following issues with the Emote window:
- Jumping after using an emote from the window no longer repeats the emote.
- The Cartel Market window no longer reappears after character jumping if the player previously selected a locked emote.
- The Customize Appearance tab no longer overlaps the character sheet.
- Updated copy of Customize Appearance options panel in German to avoid text overflow.
- Free hands are now correctly displayed when inspecting a character.
- There is no longer an invisible amplifier list window preventing players from interacting with the game world when an Outfit Designer tab is active.
- Double-clicking Nautolan to select the species when creating a Sith Marauder now works correctly.
- The alignment indicator no longer exceeds the limit at certain values.
- The Companions and Contacts window hitbox has been adjusted to fit the edges of the window.
- The Legacy shortcut in the top menu is now always available even if a Legacy is not yet unlocked.
- Free-to-play and Preferred Status players no longer have higher credit costs at certain providers.
- Free-to-play restrictions are now correctly displayed when free-to-play players try to use the Who window.
- Fixed environmental issues in the following areas:
- The southern part of the Jedi Library ruins on Ossus.
- Near the elevator to Oasis City in Operation Scum and Villainy.
- In the central part of the Star Chamber.
- In the northern part of “The Works” area in Divided We Fall Uprising.
- Above the ancient Sith crypt on Onderon.
- There is no longer a hole in the ground on the central side of Axial Park, next to the “Coronet Zoo” on Corellia.
- Added a force field in The Tenebrous Hangar Deck to prevent players from falling under the map.
- Fixed graphical issues on the sign at the entrance to Okara Droid Factory on Balmorra.
- MTX Pack Explorer tabs now display correctly in German.
- Fixed the following visual issues on the Cybernetic Pauldron chest:
- Shoulder pads no longer stretch when the character's head of all body types turns sideways.
- The skirt at the back of the chest now sits more easily on female characters.
- To mitigate clipping issues, facial hair is now hidden on all male body types of every race that has a beard trait when wearing the following helmets:
- The headgear of the cybernetic pauldron.
- The Force Pilgrim's mask (excluding whiskers).
- The tooltip for the Patient Defender armor set in Collections and Storefront now correctly mentions that it has two types of chest pieces.
- Fixed the following issues on the Patient Defender armor set:
- The patient defender helmet no longer clips with the ears of Cathar species on body types 1, 2, and 3.
- Patient Defender's helmet no longer clips with Rattataki's piercings on all body types.
- The patient defender chest piece cloak no longer clips with the rest of the armor on all body types.
- Fixed several issues on the Force Pilgrim armor set:
- To alleviate clipping issues, the Miraluka's masks are now hidden when wearing the Force Pilgrim's Mask on all body types.
- The Force Pilgrim's hood no longer clips with the character's skin on all body types.
Items + Economy
- The refund timer for eligible items no longer stops when the reader is offline.
- Removed incorrect decoration list from "Datacron: Dark Vs Light" under Furniture/Arrangements.
- Changed “Infamous Mercenary Armor Set” to “Infamous Bounty Hunter Armor Set” in Collections and on the Display Case to match the item name.
- Favorite players can now equip their characters with items above iLevel 270 (Spoils of War Premium and Prototypes items) as intended.
- The Rename Characters item now allows names with special characters or diacritical marks correctly.
- Applying a buff to a bindable item now properly binds that item to the player.
Classes + Combat
- The Fanged God Form tactic no longer mentions rage instead of focus in the tooltip.
- The Inner Strength passive ability now has an icon.
Dirty fighting tactics
- The Ultraviolet Blast Tactical has been redesigned and its effect has become:
- Bleeding Blast ends all of your bleeding effects directly applied to the target at once, dealing all remaining damage. When the target is affected by the Bleeding Blast, the Wounding Blows convert your lingering bleeding effects on the target back to the original bleeding effects. Hemorrhagic Blast cooldown increased by 6 seconds.
- The Blast Tactical ultraviolet has been redesigned and its effect has become:
- Weakening Breath ends all of your poison effects directly applied to the target at once, dealing all remaining damage. While the target is affected by Weakening Blast, Cull converts your lingering poison effects on the target back to original poison effects. Weakening Blast cooldown increased by 6 seconds.
- The bonus damage from the Energized Charges tactic is now correctly applied to Commandos.
- The following Flashpoint missions can now be shared in Story Mode:
- Assault on Tython
- Battle of Ilum
- Rishi Battle
- Blood Hunt
- Embarkation party
- Les Esseles
- The foundry
- The False Emperor
- Korriban Raid
- Maelstrom Prison
- Taral V
- Activity Finder no longer matches players under 75 with Flashpoints they cannot access, including:
- Objective Meridian
- The Spirit of Vengeance
- Lost Island and Kaon Under Siege are back in the Veteran Mode Activity Finder from level 50.
- Melarra is no longer below the platform, preventing players from interacting with her in Kaon Under Siege's Flashpoint.
- Star Fortress bosses in Veteran mode now correctly drop loot.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the EPHEMERIS encounter to break if Elevator Reinforcement Waves were killed too quickly.
- Star Fortress Heroic Mode now offers credits in addition to experience and renown points.
The Spirit of Vengeance
- Players defeated by the Ash'ad Sharpshooter trap no longer respawn at the start of the Spirit of Vengeance flashpoint, preventing them from progressing through the flashpoint.
- Players are no longer stuck in combat with Ash'ad snipers after falling through the Spirit of Vengeance flashpoint hatch.
- Bask Sunn no longer uses the Skytrooper death explosion animation in Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint.
- Fixed Gorga Brak behavior in Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint – Master Mode:
- Gorga Brak is now immune to interrupts.
- Gorga Brak now only gains a stack of Stand and Fight if the player escapes its Immobilize effect using Full Auto.
- Heta Kol now correctly spawns a loot chest after being defeated.
- Troya Ajak no longer misses the visual effects of Songbird Volley and Songbird Salvo projectiles in Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint.
- The following balance adjustments have been made to Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint Solo-Story and Solo mode:
- Reduced damage from Gorga Brak and Bask Sunn.
- Reduced health of strong and elite enemies.
- Players are now boosted in these modes.
The nature of progress
- Fixed an issue where a Disabling Flare would stop working if the player who threw it moved more than 70m away from the original position in The Nature of Progress Operation.
- Players can no longer stand on the central platform of the Apex Vanguard room without taking damage after removing the first battery in The Nature of Progress Operation, as intended.
- The Apex Vanguard now gets angry if players attempt to run away while ignoring Darkness Overdrive in The Nature of Progress Operation.
- Fixed the following issues on the Ventilation Station in the Wild Operation:
- Activating the Vent Station early in a very specific timing window no longer breaks the Red Venom Cloud mechanic for the rest of the encounter.
- Reduced the active duration of the Fan Station to 10s to align with the visual duration of spinning fans.
- Healing terminals in Uprisings now have names.
- Remote slicing now requires line of sight and the amount of engine drain suffered is halved.
Missions + NPCs
- World Bosses now reward 25 Tech Fragments and 1 World Boss Equipment Crate to each player at level 75, instead of being shared among all players.
- The mission indicator for the “Rendezvous with Zenith” step of the Jedi Consular mission “Passing the Torch” now correctly points to the next step.
- Added an indicator to the datapad usable to increase its visibility on the “Return to Lana Beniko on Vaiken Spacedock” step in the “Forged Alliances: Part III” mission.
- Ship blaster fire is now correctly displayed in Space Battle during Echoes of Oblivion.
- A duplicate of Kira Carsen no longer appears in the “Talk to Kira Carsen” step of Echoes of Oblivion.
- The “Sandor” NPC no longer flies above the ground on Dromund Kaas.
- Players with no current target no longer automatically target nearby friendly NPCs engaged in combat in Knights of the Eternal Throne “Chapter VIII: The End Times”.
- Space combat mission reward text now correctly mentions Fame Points instead of Command Points.
- PvP brackets merged into two brackets instead of three: 1-74 and 75.
- After several performance tweaks making them more on par with the classic Huttball map, Queshball and Vandin Huttball are now back in the PvP map rotation.
- It is no longer possible to get stuck on terminals in the Tatooine Canyon arena map.
- Fixed a typo in the description of the Mount Achiever Season 3 achievement.
- PvP target dummies in the following slots no longer have Expertise applied incorrectly:
- starter planets
- Capital Worlds
- Personal vessels
- Characters with less than 306 iRating gear no longer have higher stats than 306 iRating gear characters in PvP modes.
- The Mandalorian Battle Ring arena has been temporarily removed from the PvP arena rotation while we investigate reports of players randomly dying throughout the area.
All Worlds Ultimate Swoop Rally
- There is now animation in daily cutscenes for Pit Screamers for the following planets:
- The final yellow gate for gang bonus timer achievements on the following planets has been moved behind the finish line:
- Dantooine (moved in a previous update, 6.2.1)
Nar Shaddaa nightlife
- The Nightlife event decoration “Ground Trap – Fire” is now correctly aligned with the Stronghold hooks.
- Guild Commendations are now rewarded for completed Planetary Invasions during the next Conquest event.
- Infinitely repeatable Conquest objectives in the Personal Conquest window now correctly update to match achievement tracking.
For more information on previous patch notes and details, you can see them by visiting the official site. Star Wars: The Old Republic is available now on PC.
GAME DEALSGet Twitch Prime for free now and get in-game items, rewards and free games