Update 1.28 has arrived for Survive Mars, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Developer Haemimont Games released a new update for Surviving Mars today. The PC version received the same update yesterday, but you can now download the patch for PlayStation and Xbox consoles. If you're playing the PS4 version of the game, the patch number is 1.28.
The update only includes one gameplay improvement. The rest of the patch notes are about the numerous bug fixes the developer has made to the game. A known issue is also listed.
You can read the full patch notes below.
Surviving Mars Update 1.28 Patch Notes
- Remove the Micro-G Auto Extractor prefab from the default loadout for Asteroid Landers, so you don't accidentally include a prefab without having one.
- Visual improvement of the asteroid base (mainly for photo mode).
- Fixed dome birth controls.
- Fixed the same anomaly event appearing multiple times.
- Fixed Dust Storms, Cold Waves, and Meteor Storms not triggering.
- Fixed Martian surface water filling after connecting a lake to a water producer.
- Fixed asteroid landers sometimes not displaying their status correctly when returning from an asteroid at the very last second.
- Fixed drone control for broken food storages.
- Fixed a crash that sometimes occurred when landing an Asteroid Lander with drones on an asteroid.
- Fixed a crash when Asteroid Landers leaves with drones.
- Fixed inability to order Earth Seeds for old saves without B&B.
- Fixed Cold Waves not disappearing after they end, in older saves.
- Fixed "must include" filter for seniors.
- Fixed missing images for anomalies.
- Fixed Smart Complexes not receiving power after loading old saves.
- Fixed the "Winter is Coming" rule not being selectable in the game rules screen.
- Fixed missing RC Safari UI panel (the one showing visitors).
- Fixed elevator lamps floating in the air in some cases.
- Fixed incorrect ground texture after revamping buildings in a Mega Dome.
- Fixed missing warning when launching a rocket to earth while unloading cargo
- Fixed the weight of sponsor specific rovers being counted twice for Lander/Elevator/Resupply cargo.
- Fixed the Asteroid Lander not loading more than one rover of each type.
- Fixed Asteroid Jump achievement unlocking after visiting 10 asteroids, instead of 11.
- Fixed wasp drones in colony always showing 0 in resupply menu
- Fixed camera zooming into the wrong sector in the subway.
- Fixed the Philosopher's Stone Mystery not being able to be completed after destroying a stone.
- Fixed a crash related to the Mystery of Inner Light on old saves.
- Fixed unusable landing pads after canceling rocket build.
- Fixed an empty B&B tech tree showing old saves.
- Fixed drones facing the wrong direction when collecting metals or exotic minerals.
- Fixed Fast Radio Burst turning several colonists into genies.
And several other underlying code fixes that presumably caused bugs, especially with saving games before the update.
- The crash related to food storages has been fixed for the majority of saves but may still occur occasionally, an investigation is ongoing.
The following information taken above comes from the official Paradox forums. Surviving Mars is available now on PC, Mac, PS4 and Xbox One.