Update 1.41 has arrived for SWORD ART ONLINE Alicization Lycoris, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Today's patch for SWORD ART ONLINE Alicization Lycoris is a small patch which is used to fix some bugs and issues with the game. The version number of the update is 1.41 and it is released a few weeks after the update. discontinuation of patch 1.40. Unlike patch 1.40, the new update does not contain any new content.
You can read the full patch notes for today's update below.
SWORD ART ONLINE Alicization Lycoris Update 1.41 Patch Notes
- Fixed “The Bruised King” raid quest not being available when “Knight Reborn” or “Reaper Reborn” raid quests are retryable.
- Fixed issues where Alice could not return to the party after leaving, with multiplayer also unavailable.
- Fixed other minor bugs and issues
You can also check out the patch notes for Update 1.40 if you haven't already downloaded it.
SWORD ART ONLINE Alicization Lycoris Update 1.40 Patch Notes
New additional content
- Added Free Supplemental Story Update Part 3 “Ancient Apostles: The Bruised King”
* This quest can be accepted after completing “Ancient Apostles: The Reaper of the Woods”
* If "Ancient Apostles: The Knight of Contradictions" does not start even if "Ancient Apostles: The Reaper of the Woods" is completed, please try below.
- If Cardinal is set as one of the group members, please remove her from the group.
- If the player is in a dungeon, village or town, such as South Corridor and Rulid Village, please exit the dungeon, village or town.
- Added “Memory Arena”
* This mode is only playable in Kirito
* Player must first complete 'Ancient Apostles: The Bruised King' to unlock Memory Arena
* The Memory Arena takes place from Friday to Sunday
* Internet connection is required to play Memory Arena
* “Memory Coins” that can be obtained by completing each quest in the Memory Arena can be exchanged for “Arena Shop” items that will be implemented in the future.
- Increased playable character level cap from 80 to 90
* Level cap will be upgradeable after game update to version 1.40
* SYSTEM CONTROL AUTHORITY limit will remain at 50
- Max enemy level increased from 300 to 500
- Increased weapon level from 15 to 20
* To level up, the player must complete the Mutated Beast quest to get the necessary resources
- Increased normal attacks and sword skill speed
- Shortened the end time of global combat skills
- Increased the range of buffs given to the surrounding area when activating Sword Skills for One-Handed Sword listed below:
- Mjolnir Hammer, Heart Blow, Affinity Rain, and Variable Blow
- Sword Whip skill attack range is now visible
* This does not include normal attacks
- Quest icon can now be selected in the map menu to be set as a quest marker
- Adjusted icon location to make it easier to select North Centoria on the world map
- Detailed map of North Centoria can now be opened with a button in the map menu
- Added “Open detailed map” in the submenu
- Adjusted sort types for item sort option
- Adjusted slider to hover over reinforced armor when armor is reinforced
- Adjusted to make it easier to learn fishing skills
- Swimming stamina gauge now decreases more slowly
- Players can now skip event scenes for previously completed raid dungeons
- An icon will appear when approaching an enemy that needs to be defeated
- Reduced points lost when removing an unlearned anima/character from an NPC
- Fixed other minor bugs and issues
SWORD ART ONLINE Alicization Lycoris is available now for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. You can visit the game official site for more information. You can also visit the Steam Patch Notes too.
GAME DEALSGet Twitch Prime for free now and get in-game items, rewards and free games