1.36 update has arrived for The Division 2, and here's the full list with all the changes and fixes added with this patch. The Division 2 brings the holiday spirit in this update, now some enemies from previous events are back dropping holiday-themed rewards. Now the Santa Hunter is back. If you want to get a Santa Mask, going to the Summit Penthouse will get you closer to getting one. Here's everything new with The Division 1.36 update 2.
Tom Clancy's The Division 1.36 Update 2 Patch Notes
- The year-end themed Hoarder returns to The Summit and The Open World. Killing them will drop the "Sled" weapon as well as the new "Chill Out" gear mask.
- Santa's Hunter is back in the Summit penthouse, killing them will drop the "Santa's Mask"!.
Performance and stability
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash regularly when DirectX 12 is enabled on PC.
Talents and Skills
- (Gear Set Rework) The "Striker's Battlegear" will no longer lose stacks for missed shots. Stack loss per second increased to 2.
- Fixed an issue where Technician Specialization ammo would refill when equipping the 4th piece of the “Spear Tip” gear set.
- Fixed an issue where the duration of the "Outsider" talent did not match its description. Game duration reduced to 10s, down from 20s.
- Fixed an issue where "Adrenaline Rush" was being triggered by enemy skills and traps.
- Fixed an issue where the top floor of the Summit was providing significantly more XP than intended (previously it was awarding more than 10x the expected amount).
Audio and narration
- The missing Echo of Camp White Oak and the Fay Lau Manhunt mission are added to the "Mission Rewards".
- Fixed an issue where intro music was not playing.
Text and localization
- Fixed an issue where the Dark Hours Raid portrait was not displaying player names correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the description for the right stick in German reads "left" instead of "right".
- Fixed an issue where the Ubisoft Connect reward condition for the "Impromptu Weapon Skin" was incorrect in Japanese.
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck on the background "Inspect Menu" when inspecting a party member's weapons/skills while downed.
- Fixed an issue where players would see the brightness change from very dark to very bright at certain angles in the final garage door at Space Administration Headquarters.
- Fixed an NPC getting stuck in a spawn room while players were attempting a resource convoy mission in Judiciary Square (bakery and cafe).
- Fixed a bunch of "strange textures" and floating objects.
- Fixed some floating graffiti of the word "Checkpoint" in Washington Circle NW.
- Fixed floating trash at East Executive Ave NW.
- Fixed an issue with flickering posters in the Botanical Garden.
- Fixed an issue with a missing wall texture next to the stairs on the house at the corner of H St NW and 16th ST NW.
- Fixed a floating plant in Downtown West.
- Fixed a flickering texture issue on the ramp east of L'Enfant Promenade.
Level design shortcomings
- Fixed a gap present between the building and the ground in Downtown West.
- Fixed a gap between the wall and the ground at the corner of East Executive Ave NW and H street NW.
- Fixed a gap between the door and the ground in a building near "National Bond Armory".
Along with the holiday additions, the patch is packed with fixes for the base game. From Level Design fixes like gaps between buildings to visual issues and crashes regarding Directx 12. Now a lot of textures and objects should work fine.
Division 2 is available now on PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X and Google Stadia. For more information on this update, visit the official Tom Clancy's The Division 2 website.