Update 2.20 has arrived for The Elder Scrolls Online, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
It looks like developer ZeniMax Online Studios released a new update for the console version of The Elder Scrolls Online today. If you own the PS4 version of the game, the patch number is 2.20. For those playing the game on PS5, the patch number is 01.000.003.
Patch maintenance is still ongoing, but you should see this update rolling out the same day. The maintenance period started at 6h00 HAE / 10h00 UTC to 10h00 HAE / 14h00 UTC according to the Bethesda Support Twitter page. The game will be offline for a brief period until it is completed.
The only patch notes released so far are from the PC and Mac versions of the game. You can read previous patch notes below.
The Elder Scrolls Online Update 2.20 Patch Notes
Fixes and Improvements
Alliance War and PvP
- Fixed an issue where characters previously deleted and restored by Support could not become Emperor in Campaigns.
- Fixed a UI error that would occur after talking to the Smuggler's Assistant.
- Fixed a UI error that occurred when opening the drop tab of a storage chest.
- Fixed a UI error when navigating to the Outfit Style Collections book after leaving the costume tab on an Outfit Station.
- Fixed an issue where certain weapon or armor styles were not translated correctly in the country game client.
You can check the forums for more info on fixes. Additionally, we'll update this article as soon as possible if more specific console patch notes are revealed. The Elder Scrolls Online is available now for PC, Mac, PlayStation, and Xbox platforms.
Update: The full patch notes can now be seen by clicking here.
– This article was last updated on July 28, 2022