Update 1.22 has arrived for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, and here are all the changes and fixes added with this patch. This update fixes a wide range of bugs and issues on all platforms. PlayStation gamers in particular will be very happy with this patch as it fixes the 0KB space issue that is affecting the game on PS4 and PS5 for some people. For Xbox players, a bug has been fixed that would force player names to be the default "Prisoner" when creating a character. There's a lot more in this update, including some exclusive next-gen fixes. Here's everything new with Skyrim update 1.22.
Skyrim Update 1.22 Patch Notes
Bethesda has shared the official patch notes on the Bethesda Game Studios Discord Server. Here's what's new in this patch.
- Added additional translations when downloading creations
- Fixed light flickering in the Ragged Flagon cistern
- Fixed missing mane textures of Palomino horses
- Fixed an issue some PC Steam players experienced when trying to upgrade using their keyboard
- Fixed an issue where Creation Club bundles were incorrectly showing as "owned"
- Fixed an issue some players had when trying to change button mappings.
- Fixed a crash when sending spam to Fireball.
- [PlayStation 4/5 Only] Fixed an issue causing "out of memory" crashes
- [PlayStation 5 Only] Fixed crash after leaving Pelagius wing (Minds of Madness Quest)
- [PlayStation 5 Only] Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to launch the game via "Activities"
- [Xbox Series X Only] Fixed an issue players encountered when naming their character, setting the default character name to "Prisoner"
- [Xbox Only] Fixed an issue when using the "Download All" button
- We have included a fix that we believe will reduce instances of the 0KB space issue that some PlayStation players have experienced. While this should help mitigate cases, we're still investigating and working on a more comprehensive fix.
- If you still have the 0KB issue on PS4 or PS5, please let us know. If you are having this issue on PS5, please let us know if you are using the PS4 or PS5 version. This information can be located on your dashboard.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition is available now on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and Nintendo Switch.