Update 15.02 has arrived for Tropic 6 and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Developer Limbic Entertainment has now released a new update for Tropico 6 which is set to roll out to all platforms today. This update comes with a ton of new content for the game.
The new update is called “Entretenimiento de músicos callejeros” and includes a new entertainment building for the game. You can now also give custom names to citizens and buildings.
Apart from the new features, the update also comes with some gameplay improvements and your usual bug fixes. You can read the full patch notes below.
Tropico 15.02 Update 6 Patch Notes
Tropico 6 Update v.15 'Entretenimiento de músicos callejeros' has just been released for Windows, Linux and Mac. This update adds new content, such as the traveling musician and the ability to apply custom names to citizens and buildings. Give even more character to your paradise island and freely name your inhabitants according to your desires!
It also includes some improvements and bugfixes, for example, military units not leaving their barracks when attacked, and harder thresholds for victory conditions. The bug that occurred with the ancient ruins on the "Rio" map has also been fixed.
- A new entertainment “building” has been added: meet the Busker, a street performer who can be placed on sidewalks and adds an extra touch to your busy streets (available from Colonial Times).
- Citizens and buildings can now be given custom names. Citizens with custom names will appear in a special section of the Almanac.
- Added more difficult thresholds to victory conditions in sandbox and multiplayer mode.
- Reorganized display of modifiers in building efficiency tab.
- Improved raid duration accuracy.
- Adjusted cost for guard tower upgrades.
- Housing demands from Tropicans have improved. They no longer build huts near wind turbines and relay stations.
- [Lobbyistico] Rebalanced beauty value of parks from Lobbyistico content.
- Fixed an issue where military units would not leave their barracks when attacked.
- Fixed the Ancient Ruins site on the “Rio” map.
- Fixed an issue where Barracks effectiveness was not affecting unit strength.
- Fixed multiple instances of citizens teleporting to their destination.
- Fixed an issue where El Presidente would talk to Tropicans without triggering their personal experience boost effect.
- Fixed an edict on church fees increasing fees for all buildings instead of just religious.
- Fixed an issue where the search menu appeared empty when first opened in a session.
- Fairground pier working modes were not working properly. These issues have been resolved.
- Fixed several crashes and text issues.
The information taken above comes from the PS4 update history page for the game, as well as OrbisPatchs.com. Tropico 6 is now available for PC, Mac, Linux, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch platforms.