progress in Valheim is a hugely satisfying process, where you see yourself advancing through different eras, like the Bronze Age, the Iron Age, etc. Wooden structures and items can help you start your journey, but eventually, as you can imagine, you'll need stronger tools and settlements to survive the harsh world.
Before we begin to manipulate metal and other more advanced minerals, we must first master one of the oldest natural ingredients that can be found in any environment. Calculation. To harvest and shape such a sturdy item, a Stonecutter is the tool we need, so see below how you can get one.
How to do the stonecutter.
A number of items and requirements are needed to start creating your own stonemason, so let's take a look:
- Overstuff the cores – found in dungeons and after killing Surtlings, Located in the Marais biome
- Foundry unlocked – Stone x20 et x5 surtling cores
- Create Scrap with the foundry – which will unlock the Stonecutter plan
- Collect 10 wood, 2 iron, 4 stones and build a Worktable.
- Locate the Stonecutter in your crafting menu and simply click on it to build it.
There you go, your stonemason is ready to process stone and create beautiful tools to help you on your great adventure. Since you love crafting items, be sure to check out this guide here to see how you can save a lot of time crafting Metal and such.
Valheim is now available via Steam Early Access.
GAME DEALSGet Twitch Prime for free now and get in-game items, rewards and free games