Update 3.64 has arrived for War Thunder, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
The version number of the update is 3.64 on the PS4, although it is officially known as update 22.214.171.124. This update is now available for the PlayStation and Xbox versions of the game.
The update released today is mostly about bug fixes, as no new content has been added. A number of changes have also been made to a number of factors regarding vehicles in the game. All of these changes have been made to make the game a better experience for everyone.
You can read the full patch notes below.
War Thunder Update 3.64 Patch Notes
- A bug has been fixed where a bomb could "stick" to a grounded vehicle when driving over it.
- A bug has been fixed that prevented thermal imagers from seeing helicopters at distances over 5 kilometers.
- A bug has been fixed that resulted in a low poly x-ray view in spectator mode.
- A bug has been fixed where some planes could show flip-up wings in the hangar.
- A bug has been fixed where any progress in the "Size Doesn't Matter" trophy could not be achieved.
Changes to aircraft model, damage model, characteristics and weapons
- A-20G-25 – corrected ammo order for .50 Browning M2 machine guns. M8 AP-I sleeve has been added.
- Saab J-35D, Saab J-32B – a bug has been fixed that prevented a sail from tearing when exceeding the speed limit (report).
- F-89 (all series) – the engine throttle display in the hangar has been fixed.
- J7W1 – Loss of pitch stability when tail is damaged has been fixed, balance and medium and high speed controls have been improved.
- F8U-2 – Airbrake block and autofold removed when flaps are in combat mode.
- F-89B, F-89D, P.108A – fixed third person view camera to prevent tail from obstructing the view.
- Hawker Hurricane Mk.IV – fixed a bug that displayed Vickers S 40mm cannon pods in the x-ray view when selecting a bomb preset.
- Ka-29 – a bug with a missing ammo counter for the 2A42 pistol in the HUD menu has been fixed.
- N-37D pistol– overestimated dispersion in bursts has been fixed.
- Pistolet Hispano Mk.II (1943) – A bug has been fixed that increased dispersion after purchasing the “New Pistols” modification.
Changes to ground vehicle model, damage model, characteristics and armament:
- warrior – transmission operations have been specified, neutral turn capability has been added (report).
- Elephant Mk.2 – the number of transmission gears has been specified, the neutral turn problem has been solved (report).
- Elephant Mk.1A – the problem of the neutral turn has been solved.
- M901 – a huge swing radius issue due to lack of track blockage has been resolved (report).
- HSTV-L – the number of transmission ratios has been specified, the overall dynamics have been improved. (report).
- ZSU-23-4 – The overestimated durability of the gun breech has been fixed.
- FlaRakPz 1 – a bug has been fixed which prevented the tracking radar from working simultaneously with the detection radar after a previous repair.
- AMX-10RC – the suspension position switch has been deactivated while floating in water.
- A bug has been fixed where the vehicle class could be displayed incorrectly over long distances.
Changes to fleet model, damage model, stats and weapons:
- Pola, Trente – heel angle, when turning, has been reduced.
- USS North Dakota (BB-29) – incorrect steering angles of main caliber turrets have been fixed.
- S-100 (1945) – MG34 1934 machine guns were replaced by MG15 1936 machine guns.
- IJN Settsu – MG08 machine guns have been replaced by 3 mm 6,5rd year type machine guns.
- USS Bennion (DD-662), USS Cowell (DD-547), Fletcher (DD-445), JDS Yūgure (DD-184) – the thickness of the armor belt has been increased from 13 mm to 19 mm.
- Kanonenboot K-2 – 13,2mm Type 76 Type 93 machine guns have been replaced with Hotchkiss 13,2mm machine guns.
- USS Baltimore (CA-68) – displacement has been fixed.
If you want to know more about this update, you can visit the official website. War Thunder is available now for PC, PS4 and Xbox One platforms.
GAME DEALSGet Twitch Prime for free now and get in-game items, rewards and free games