Update 2.07 has arrived for Warface, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Maintenance for this update took three hours, but it appears to be over now. With the end of maintenance, you should see this patch being implemented on all platforms Warface is on.
On PS4, the update patch is 2.07 and should be available now. There doesn't appear to be any new content added to this update. The new patch is simply fixing bugs and other issues that players are experiencing.
You can read the game's full patch notes below.
Warface Update 2.07 Patch Notes
- Fixed a network error when loading into ranked matches, due to which some players could be sent back to the main menu;
- Improved client stability and fixed bugs that caused game crashes
- Fixed Tactical Crossbow description;
- Fixed bugs that caused shader issues (e.g. team "Gorgon" gray hair);
- Fixed images of Pantheon Galil AR and Pantheon H&K MP7, now additional weapon items do not interfere with aiming;
- Fixed a bug due to which the player's model appeared in the weapon camouflage purchase screen after purchasing Warface Dollars;
- Training messages in the shooting range are now fully displayed;
- Fixed a tooltip error in the tutorial inside the refuge;
- Fixed tooltips for charms and weapon skins, now all info fits in the screen;
- Fixed a bug where a weapon charm or skin could not be removed from a weapon;
- Added new achievement “Hard Rock Survivor”;
- Fixed icons of “Hard Rock” series achievements, their background is now transparent;
- Fixed a bug due to which the wrong player rank could be displayed;
- Fixed a bug due to which hit damage could be registered incorrectly;
- Fixed progress screen display.
Warface is now available to play on PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch platforms. You can visit the official site now for more details about this patch.
GAME DEALSGet Twitch Prime for free now and get in-game items, rewards and free games