Warframe welcomed its 46th warframe, Sevagoth. Previously named Wraithe in an Art of Warframe panel during Tennocon 2022, the Specter of Death dropped with Update 30.
Nekros may have hints of the reaper, but Sevagoth is death incarnate. The ghastly warframe brings a host of phantom abilities to the forefront of Digital Extreme's free futuristic ninja simulator.
Once obtained, either through farming and building or purchasing platinum, players can engage in a new style of play that persists beyond death.
All Sevagoth Abilities
Sevagoth is made up of two parts: its bodily form and its shadow. Each of its halves has different abilities, which are described below.
Upon death, become the shadow of Sevagoth and fight to resurrect him by collecting the souls needed to rebuild his tombstone.
- The Shadow of Sevagoth flies outward and ravages enemies in its path. Survivors are damaged by the Harvest of Death over time. The souls of the dead fill the pit of death.
- Plant a Seed of Death in nearby targets to drain their life force. Harvest what has been sown to blast afflicted enemies, dealing a percentage of their health as radial damage. The souls of the dead fill the well of death.
- Summon a radial pulse wave that traps and slows enemies, siphoning their life force to the pit of death. Wave allies steal health with each attack.
- When the pit of death fills, Sevagoth's shadow form is ready to be released. Tear through the enemy with a collection of melee-focused abilities
- Ghostly hands pull enemies into a churning mass.
- Dash through enemies and rip out their souls to heal Shadow.
- Inflict nearby enemies with a heartbreaking condition.
- Sevagoth and his shadow become one.
Warframe: Call of the Tempestarii est désormais disponible sur PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Switch, Xbox One et Xbox Series X | S.
GAME DEALSGet Twitch Prime for free now and get in-game items, rewards and free games