Update 2.01 has arrived for Warframe, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
It's Tennocon 2022 today and a new update has now arrived for Warframe on all platforms. If you have the PS4 version of the game, the patch version should be 2.01 in the US and 2.00 for the EU. In terms of file size, I had to upload 408,9MB of data for this new patch. The PS5 build number is 01.009.000.
This hotfix is hotfix number four for the recently released Sister of Parvos update. While the patch doesn't include any new content, weapon changes and a ton of bug fixes have been added to the game. You can read the full patch notes below.
Warframe Update 2.01 Patch Notes (01.009.000 on PS5)
- Reverted melee tracking changes that were unintentionally removed in 30.5. This was an experimental change that we tried in development, but should have been rolled back before release.
- Added 60% drop to Tenet Tetra Alt Fire area of effect as intended.
- Normalized Kuva Grattler Arch Gun stats with Heavy Weapon as intended and exposed said stats in the Arsenal:
- Impact damage from 100 to 50
- Area of effect damage from 205 to 155
- Removed the bullet damage bonus on the Tenet Agendus projectile.
- Favorite friends now move to the top of the invite screen!
- Updated the description of Yareli's Sea Snares to include the 5 water glob increase.
- Fixed accounts unable to login if they had more than one vendor purchase with cooldowns expiring in the same login.
- Fixed loss of functionality when clicking Ergo Glast principle offers too quickly.
- Fixed Dogs only giving 100 Mastery per level instead of 200 Mastery per level.
- Fixed a swapped (therefore converted) sister not starting at the expected star map node.
- Fixed Spectres/Hounds not needing to be killed if a Host migration occurs at the start of a Sister Showdown Railjack mission.
- Fixed the "Eliminate Target" objective not updating after defeating or converting your Kuva Lich until you kill a Thrall.
- Fixed receiving unsellable duplicates from Sister Ephemeras creating inventory clutter with no way to clear them.
- In a future Sister Ephemera Hotfix, duplicates will be removed from inventories – Spring Cleaning!
- Fixed Grineer Arc Traps not dealing damage when Yareli is on Merulina.
- Fixed mods or sucked energy pickups not being picked up if Yareli's Merulina is cast at a specific time.
- Fixed inability to start a K-Drive Race on Yareli's Merulina.
- Fixed transferring to the Operator while standing next to Volt's Electric Shield, causing the shield to automatically grab.
- Fixed Kuva Lich/Sister Vanquished rewards persisting in the end of mission screen for missions played after the successful showdown.
- Fixed inability to Chat Link Corrupted Holokeys.
- Fixed the Hexis Left Arm Plate not aligning properly on Gara Prime.
- Fixed another case where new Syndicate Emotes looked odd on Operators.
- Fixed "Available Sessions" window showing Tier 1 Legendary players as MR31.
- Fixed hovering over a Legendary Mastery Rank 1 player in the trade screen showing Mastery Rank 31.
- Fixed Railjack crew members playing erroneous transmissions.
- Fixed Falcor's Quick Throw losing speed when hitting something.
- Fixed friendly AI not being able to use the Tenet Envoy.
- Fixed Tenet Grigori disk not being destroyed on the client.
- Fixed issues with Yareli's Noggle missing some attachments.
- Fixed Venari not being able to properly heal players.
- Fixed Corpus Security nodes having too much health after a Host migration.
- Fixed Railjack's "Kill Commander" objective not updating after being killed.
- Fixed the unarmed Kompressa model being the Stug.
- Fixed an issue with K-Drive stats showing as red when they should actually be green as a positive change (Jump Charge).
- Fixed inability to change Hexis Arbiter chest plate energy colors.
- Fixed some glyphs not tinting with player UI themes in the Squad icon menu.
- Fixed open map disappearing quickly after opening in Captura.
- Fixed a script error when casting Khora's Venari ability.
- Fixed a script error when using the Archwing Slingshot.
- Fixed Foundry trying to start or claim jobs twice even though you only pressed the button once.
- Fixed Yareli getting knocked down Merulina even when Primed Sure Footed is equipped.
If you want to check out more patch notes, you can visit the game's official website. Warframe is available now for PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.