Mobile Broadcast Stations are spawning all over Verdansk, and Call of Duty: Warzone players must find them to complete The Numbers event challenges. These Mobile Broadcast Stations can be found all over the Warzone map, though players may not know where to look or what to look for. Numbers challenges don't tell you exactly where to go, which can make searching quite frustrating. Here's where you can find all nine Mobile Broadcast Stations in Call of Duty: Warzone.
Warzone Mobile Broadcast Station Locations
There are 9 Mobile Broadcast Stations in Warzone, and each of their locations are listed below. If you interact with all of them, you will unlock the Sai melee weapon.
- Mobile broadcast station northwest of the military base
- Mobile broadcast station south of the harbor
- Mobile broadcast station north of the airport
- Mobile broadcast station west of the station
- Mobile broadcast station between the Boneyard and the Superstore
- Mobile broadcast station east of the salt mine
- Mobile broadcast station in Farmland
- Mobile broadcast station in the hills
- Mobile broadcast station southwest of TV station
You can also see the locations of each station on the map below.
Mobile broadcast stations are large Bertha trucks with large radio towers attached. Most of them are parked in the open, so it's pretty hard to miss them. To complete The Numbers challenges involving them, all you have to do is get close enough and listen to the broadcast recording. You will also see a bunch of numbers appear on the screen.
If you prefer not to listen to the message, you can also activate the red button on the left side of the Bertha truck. Either way works for the challenge. Keep in mind that many other Warzone players will be flocking to these locations to complete their challenges, so be on the lookout for enemies. Even though it seems safe, someone might be camping at the scene with a sniper rifle. Play it safe and you'll complete the challenges in no time.
Call of Duty: War Zone is available now on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.