Update 1.24 has arrived for Guard Dog Legion, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Ubisoft will soon be releasing a new Watch Dogs Legion update later today. On PS4, the version number is 1.24. Otherwise, this update is officially known as version 5.6.
Even though this update is mostly about bug fixes, the patch size is insane. Ubisoft has released the following patch sizes for each platform.
PS4 : Go 26,6
PS5 : Go 3,2
XB1 : Go 23,8
XSX : Go 40,2
CP/Stadiums: Go 25,98
We will update the size information if it is a typo. However, these seem to be the exact sizes. You can read the rest of the patch notes released below.
Watch Dogs Legion Update 1.24 Patch Notes (5.6 Title)
- Fixed an issue that caused the minimum player requirement for Spiderbot Arena to be 4 players. This fix reduces the minimum number of players required to the intended 2 players.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash under certain circumstances.
- Fixed missing visual effects on some UI highlights when hovering over them with a mouse.
- Suppression du drone cargo de Watch Dogs: Legion of the Dead.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players from recruiting Agents with the Season Rank 10 requirement despite having already unlocked Rank 10.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when logging out of the active profile in the main menu of Watch Dogs: Legion.
- Fixed an issue where controller inputs would not register if a controller was activated after accepting an out-of-game invite to start Watch Dogs: Legion.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash.
The information taken above comes from the official Ubisoft website. Watch Dogs Legion is available now on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, and Xbox One platforms.