Update 1.67/1.69 has arrived for World of Warships: Legends, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Developer Wargaming has released a new update for World of Warships: Legends. The update should now be available for Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, and PS5. Depending on the region you are in, the patch numbers on PS4 are versions 1.67 and 1.69. The PS5 patch number is simply 01.014.000.
The patch size is universal as each platform needs to download a 4000MB update. The update maintenance is already complete.
This update is huge because it adds the Element of Choice campaign. Many new rewards are available and game balances and bug fixes have also been made.
You can check out bug fixes and other changes for this update below.
World of Warships: Legends Update 1.67/1.69 Patch Notes
- The shard map has been reworked: the minimum enemy detection time has been increased.
- The Star-Spangled Fleet project, rewarding the USN Oklahoma battleship, has been deprecated. You can now only access it if you have searched for it, even a little.
- AP shell textures have been reworked, with AP tracers becoming more visible.
- Camera point up after your squadron takes off and you quickly look at the tactical map.
- The action of aircraft taking off was sometimes removing the active firing animation (but not the effect) from aircraft carriers.
- Several instances of the camera going "inside" landscape objects whenever your ship got too close to them.
- The focus frame would sometimes disappear when scrolling through Japanese Commanders in the Commanders menu.
- The "Fully Packed" skill was not working correctly for aircraft carriers: if the active component (accelerated reloading of consumables) was disabled while the consumables were still recharging, the timer could reach zero and the consumables would remain unavailable .
If you want to see the full patch notes, including balance changes and more, head over to the official site. World of Warships: Legends is available now on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One.