1.31 update has arrived for World War Z: Aftermath, and here is the full list of changes and fixes added with this hotfix. World of War Z: Aftermath had some issues with an enemy type a few updates ago. Rats were a bigger threat to many players, and some updates were released to balance them out. Luckily, all of that is now a thing of the past, so players won't have to worry about an overpowered swarm of rats ruining their game. This update brings well-deserved fixes and changes to the game, so don't expect any major changes. Here's everything new in Update 1.31.
World War Z: Aftermath Update 1.31 Patch Notes
- Players can now re-roll a Daily Challenge (like "Kill X Zombies") once per day.
- Removed several invalid mutator combinations for Daily Challenges.
- Fixed an issue with Daily Challenge maps not activating any mutators. Fixed an issue with mutators displaying incorrectly in Daily Challenges.
- Fixed an issue where Weekly Challenge completion status was not displayed in the UI.
- Fixed friendly fire with the Chainsaw.
- Fixed several issues with character voiceovers not working properly.
- Special enemies will no longer play incorrect voiceovers when spawning.
- Various fixes and improvements.
- Fixed several gameplay crashes.
- Fixed some gameplay bugs that prevented progressing through levels.
Players will be able to re-roll Daily Challenges once per day, making this one of the biggest changes in the patch. Another issue that was fixed was friendly fire performed with the Chainsaw. Now players will be able to use their melee weapons without worrying about ally damage.
World WarZ: Aftermath is available now on PC, PS4, Xbox One and Xbox Series S/X. For more information on this update, head over to the official World War Z: Aftermath Twitter page.