1.45 update has arrived for Zombie Army 4: Dead War, and here is a list with the full changes and fixes added with this patch. Update 1.45 will resolve many issues in Zombie Army 4: Dead War, so players should have a better experience after installing this patch. This update didn't add any content, but it did fix a lot of issues with texture, clipping, and achievements. So far, no Christmas additions have been made to the game, but there is still time to fight zombies during this holiday. Here's everything new in Zombie Army 1.45: Dead War update 4.
Zombie Arm 4: Dead War Update 1.45 Patch Notes
- Cumulative playtime counter now works as intended
- Cutscene SFX error in Dead Zeppelin level has now been fixed
- Dead Ahead – Shooting Range – Zombies are no longer misaligned with the cage present inside the Safe Room
- Crossplay (PlayStation/PC only) – Death Canal – Interact prompt for the workbench is no longer unavailable to players while the game is hosted on PS4
- Strange Brigade Headgear Pack – Seteki headgear no longer clipping through secondary weapons on all Hector character skins
- Crossplay (PlayStation/PC only) – Fixed an issue where the speaker icon would not display correctly when the player is muted
- Back to Hell – Karl zombie characters that spawn throughout the mission no longer wear the Occult Karl Outfit skin
- Blowtorch Weapon Pack – Mismatched texture no longer observed for Platinum Blowtorch skin
- Torch Weapon Bundle – Visual error for second and third Fuel Pump Regulator upgrades have been fixed
- Hell's Cauldron – Walkway A1 – Too dark texture is no longer observed on the metal platform after leaving the starting room
- Crossplay (PlayStation/PC only) – Voice Chat toggle description has been adjusted for clarity
- M3 Grease Gun – The issue that caused charms to be incorrectly attached to the weapon has now been resolved
- Flare Gun – The issue that caused charms to be incorrectly attached to the weapon has now been resolved
- Crossplay (PlayStation/PC only) – Fixed an issue where the speaker icon would remain on players' screens after releasing the "Push to talk" button during gameplay
- Fixed an error where the collectible section displayed an incorrect preview image for all selected DLCs after Damnation Valley.
- Horde Mode – Blowtorch weapon has been added to weapon caches
- The progression block affecting some players in Hell's Cauldron has now been fixed
- Fixed issue where player mute icon would stay on screen even if not muted
- Fixed an error where chapters displayed incorrect challenges in the mission selection screen
All of the above, plus:
- The issue causing DLC to disappear despite players owning and installing the content has now been resolved
- The progression block on Rotten Coast, Surviving Hitler's Trap is now resolved
- Fixed FG 42 SMG stat map error
- The Damnedbusters achievement now unlocks after completing the mission
- Progress block on Dead Zeppelin Heartbreaker objective has been resolved
- In Deeper Than Hell, Episode 4 Ancient Temple, the "Stop Schweiger from completing the occult engine" objective is now completed after destroying all 7 batteries during co-op play.
- The Torch Weapon – Weapon attachment visual effects now disappear after consuming it
- The “It’s All Happened Before” Achievement now unlocks
- Tarot Charm Pack – The “Judgment” charm no longer clips with the “Blowtorch” during play
- Occult Karl Outfit – No longer clips with certain guns and the Occult Karl Outfit holster
- Occult Karl Outfit – Some headwear no longer clips with the head of the Occult Karl Outfit
- The Strange Brigade Headgear Pack – The character 'Occult Karl''s eyeballs now glow after equipping the 'Mummy Head Mask'
- Zombie Zoo Nightmare Mode Progress block has been resolved
- Progress block on Hellbase Chapter 4 Surviving the Zombie Horde has been resolved
- Hell's Cauldron – Walkway B – Too dark texture is no longer seen on the metal platform present near the Firetrap located on Walkway B
- Cauldron of Hell – A2 Walkway – The black texture is no longer observed in the gap of the metal beams present near the door of Tower A located on the A2 Walkway
- Torch Weapon Pack – Visuals for the first, second and third damage upgrades are now unique
All of the above, plus:
- Lobby no longer fails to appear on the 'Browse Games' screen after being kicked from a lobby
This patch brought many changes and not just to the Steam version. Google Stadia and Windows Store players also got fixes for their respective versions of the game. Part of the patch focused on texture and visual issues, model clipping, and more. Along with graphical fixes, the developers fixed some issues regarding weapons, achievements, special effects, and challenges.
Zombie Army 4: Dead War is available now on PC, PS4, Xbox One and Google Stadia. For more information on this update, visit the Zombie Army 4: Dead War Official Site.